OutColor allows you to make compelling 3D images from single conventional 2D photographs. This effect is also called the “Out of Bounds” effect where the contents are taken outside the boundaries, presented in creative 3D perspective.
The intuitive and responsive iPhone interface makes it very easy adjust your image composition, including background, frame, shadow, and foreground.
1. User-friendly interface to edit background, frame, foreground, and shadows.
2. Sixteen beautiful background images you can use directly.
3. Twelve real picture frames with matting and reflection.
4. Adjust frame by moving its corners, edges, or center.
5. Automatic realistic shadow.
6. Easy-to-navigate interface for foreground editing, unlimited undo.
7. Support multiple sessions to resume un-finished work later.
8. High-resolution algorithms designed for retina display.
9. Share creation via email, Facebook, or Twitter.
10. In-App video tutorial, not internet connection needed.
For more OOB examples, please follow @outcolor on Instagram or visit the following web sites:
New UI, bug fix, Instagram support, and performance improvement.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is still available. Been using for probably 7-8 years
Solid Improvements to a Solid App
I have been using OutColor 1 for about 8 months now with some great results, so was happy see that the developer released OutColor 2 with many more options. The second version has many more frames and backgrounds to choose from along with the option of using your own photo for the background which is also available in OutColor 1. The functionality has been improved in OutColor 2 since there is no longer a need to move back in the menu to adjust brush type and size in the Foreground screen. People who don't know about this app are pretty amazed at the images I create with negative space using this. I highly recommend this app!
💛 it, but a few little problems
It's awesome once you get the hang of it! Easy to use, BUT (I'm new to it so there might be a way to do this, if so please let me know) I would like to be able to move placement /adjust the size of my background image. And I can't figure out how!
Another thing- could we maybe add a easier shadow placement system, just more options on where to put it if we choose to manually? And an adjustment bar for the lighting of the frame?
Again- if these things can be done- please forgive. I'm SO new at this! Constantly on it- but still very new! Love it!!!! Thank you!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.