By Zinio Pro
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Outdoor Photographer is written by the world's leading landscape, wildlife, sports and travel photographers. Every issue features advice on improving your photography, evaluations of the latest equipment and portfolios of stunning photography.
Pricing for subscriptions available:
- Single issue/1 month = ($4.99), automatically renewed until cancelled.
- 3 months subscription = ($7.99), automatically renewed until cancelled
- 6 months subscription = ($9.99), automatically renewed until cancelled
- 1 year subscription = ($14.99), automatically renewed until cancelled
30 days free trial offer
When purchasing through iTunes your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
You can manage your subscription through your account settings after purchase on your device.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Terms of service: https://www.zinio.com/www/legal/terms.jsp#terms
What's New in Version 3.2
- iOS 10 compatibility
- Improved menu design
- General bug fixes and performance improvements
Great Mag Lousy App
UPDATE -- Just now, nearly a full month after I asked OP for help with the app, I got a reply from OP assigning me a complaint number. Also attached to my reply was an OP reply to another subscriber with instructions on how to reinstall the app. I did and this time it worked! (You just about lost my business and loyalty, OP, but I will stick around at least a little bit longer now.)
PRIOR EXPERIENCE -- Been a print and e-print subscriber to OP for over a decade. App worked fine until July 2017 issue which won't load. Tried deleting app and reinstalling. DON'T DO THAT. Now multiple issues won't load even though they loaded once before. PLEASE FIX THIS APP.
Unable to download subscription
Repeated efforts to download issues continue to fail, despite deleting and re-loading the app. This has continued for weeks. Support says download new version of app which also fails to resort iTunes purchases. Why pay for in app purchases if you are never able to read the app? Don't waste your time or money.
New update works
It works now after deleting and re-installing the app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jul 07, 2017
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 49.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Zinio International S.L.
- © Werner Publishing Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Outdoor Photographer$14.99
- Outdoor Photographer$9.99
- Outdoor Photographer$1.99
- Outdoor Photographer$4.99
- January - February 2016$3.99