By Audience Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Outdoor Photographer is written by the world's leading landscape, wildlife, sports and travel photographers. Every issue features advice on improving your photography, evaluations of the latest equipment and portfolios of stunning photography.
Pricing for subscriptions available:
- Single issue/1 month = ($4.99), automatically renewed until cancelled.
- 3 months subscription = ($7.99), automatically renewed until cancelled
- 6 months subscription = ($9.99), automatically renewed until cancelled
- 1 year subscription = ($14.99), automatically renewed until cancelled
30 days free trial offer
When purchasing through iTunes your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
You can manage your subscription through your account settings after purchase on your device.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
What's New in Version 3.0
- Squashed an iOS 9 crash bug
- Fixed a performance issue affecting magazine and table of contents images
- Improved sharing options
- Fixed an issue in our FAQs that obscured the bottom of the screen
- Small performance and consistency updates
Previous problem seems to be resolved
My original post is below. The issues I had have been resolved and the downloads have been smooth. Initial viewing of the magazine also appears to be very satisfactory. I am upgrading from one to four stars. The fifth star will need to await further evaluation.
(This is a useless app and my subscription at this point is worthless. The suggestions in the FAQ failed to work to work after muItiple tries. I deleted the app and reopened it to no avail. Even if it should work if I would have to download all the previous issues that I had, it would be quite a pain. I can not recommend this app unless it's fixed and automatically restores all previous downloads.)
Subscription not working
I have a subscription which expires next year, but I'm unable to view my previous issues or new issues without purchasing them individually. This seems to have happened after a recent update.
Also, even before, issues were sporadic coming. Often they would come two at a time instead of monthly.
I like the magazine, but I won't continue to give them my business.
Previous Issues Lost with iOS9
Since upgrading to iOS 9, I can only download 5 issues from my subscription, and only issues from 2014. The 2015 issues that I had on my old iPad require me to repurchase in order to download.
Overall, this app has been less dependable that other magazine apps, and consequently I've disabled the auto-renewal of my subscription.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 16, 2015
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 22.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Audience Media S.L.
- © Werner Publishing Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Outdoor Photographer$14.99
- Outdoor Photographer$4.99
- Outdoor Photographer$9.99
- January - February 2016$4.99
- Outdoor Photographer Issue Mar 14$4.99
- Outdoor Photographer$7.99