Outflow - Subscription Manager
By Ozzie Kirkby
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Outflow aims to solve the problem of having multiple subscriptions and not knowing when they are renewing and how much you are paying for each. We have built the app to be intuitive and fast, so you can take control over how you are spending your money.
● View all your renewing fees with ease and quickly see how much you are spending on each and how you are paying for it.
● Quickly add subscriptions by connecting your Gmail to receive suggestions on what subscriptions to add.
● Add a subscription from our vast list that is always growing. However, if you don't see the subscription you are looking for, we got you covered because you can add a custom one.
● Ability to receive notifications in advance of it renewing to give you a heads up.
● Understand how much you are paying weekly, monthly and yearly.
● Track how many days until your subscription is renewed.
● Today extension that allows you to see what is renewing next in a glance.
● Store details regarding a subscription by attaching a note.
● Allows for the addition of multiple currencies and will convert it to your desired currency when calculating your totals. Supported currencies: USD, CAD, Yuan, Euro, GBP, MXN, AUD, BRL, RON, INR, SEK, JPY, SGD, DKK, MYR, RUB, CHF, TRY, NZD, IDR, HKD, NOK, AED and TWD.
● Ability to archive subscriptions during off periods.
WARNING: Outflow is not automated. It relies on manual data entry to add most of your subscriptions. However, it does have the ability to recommend subscriptions based on your Gmail and will autofill some of the entry inputs based on that data.
If you would like to get in touch, we are on Twitter @outflowapp or shoot us an email email@example.com
What's New in Version 3.4
- Subscriptions will now automatically be backed up to iCloud (this can be disabled in the settings).
- Added several new currencies: IDR, HKD, NOK, AED and TWD.
- Subscriptions can now be archived during off periods.
- Fixed currency symbol issue.
- Minor other bug fixes.
Meh. Fine, but really cumbersome entry of items
Could be a lot less annoying
App didn't get updates hardly at all. Last update finely got it to not crash all the time but still problems.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jul 24, 2017
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 28.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ozzie Kirkby
- © Ozzie Kirkby
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.