Outline - Take Notes Beyond Limits "OneNote edition"
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take notes beyond the limits.
Create and edit anywhere in a note, keep notes in a storage you like best, keep notes organized in the most natural hierarchy ever, and collaborate across devices and platforms. Freedom but clear structure. Power features but focus on note-taking. Beautiful UI. OneNote compatible.
- Find everything a note needs by the hand: text, lists, tables, handwriting, and drawing
- Put that stuff anywhere in a note and then move around / re-size / edit it all, the way you like
- Personalize notebooks with artful covers
- Keep notes structured in a natural hierarchy of pages, sections, and notebooks (and section groups, yes)
- Access a note fast via recents, search, and note links
- Choose where you want to store your notes: Dropbox, iCloud, Box, OneDrive, or SharePoint
- Consider a no-cloud option too: some notes need offline and cloud-free privacy
- Mind the coming-soon: WebDAV, OneDrive for Business / Office 365
ONENOTE'S BEST FRIEND
- Import from OneNote, to give those notes a new start beyond OneDrive or SharePoint
- Export to OneNote, just in case
- Go beyond import/export and do a real time collaboration on notes with colleagues who use OneNote (your iPad and their PCs)
Whether it is your meeting minutes, research, document annotations, or ideas, give those a chance to go beyond the limits.
Your notes are essential and do matter more than formats, storage, platforms, or even the app for note-taking.
"From a feature set and user interface perspective, Outline is impressive" - TechRepublic.
"Outline for iPad really provides the full editing experience you would have in OneNote or even on your Mac." - iPhone Life.
"Outline a grants you the basic and much-needed capability to create new notebooks and sections" - CNET.
Learn more about beyond-the-platform note-taking experience: check out Outline for Mac at outline.ws/mac
**Get advantage of the limited offer: new version introductory price. Install now!**
What's New in Version 3.8.1
Episode 3.8.1. "More crashes are gone"
...It is a period of crusade against crashes, duplicate sections, and all sorts of freezing!
Update 3.8.1 features fixes for the most annoying Top-5 crashes in Outline.
Please try the update and send us your feedback!
In case you might want to review what v3.8 delivered, here is the list.
• Syncing notes between iPad, Mac, and PC (a secret feature)
• Occasional crashes
• More occasional crashes
• Freezing on opening a notebook from OneDrive
• Freezing on SharePoint notebooks
• Freezing on other matters
• Well, more occasional crashes
• WebDAV support
• OneDrive for Business support
• More artful notebook covers (there is a cover with R2D2, finally!)
• Inbox re-imagined
• Product news delivered right into the app
• Apple Pencil support improvements (thanks to everyone who completed the survey!)
• Under the hood improvements (a.k.a Stability and Performance Improvements)
• Bunch of New Year resolutions
• One magic feature
Take notes beyond limits!
Keeps getting better and better
OutLine is my most used favorite app! I use it so much that I purchased the app for my Mac as well. They continue to make improvements and I am especially looking forward to some of the updates that are planned (i.e. paper templates) for the next update. They actually listen to feedback and update accordantly.