Outline lets you connect to a virtual private network (VPN) server created by your organization, or one you trust, to more safely access the open internet and keep your communications private. If you’ve received access to an Outline server, download this app to connect with just a few clicks.
- Easy to use — just tap the “connect” button
- Fast, reliable access to the open internet, powered by the Shadowsocks protocol.
- Strong encryption keeps your communications private
- Completely open source and audited by a nonprofit security firm.
- handle networks and servers without support for UDP
- show the proxy server's IP in Settings -> VPN rather than the local VPN server IP
Full release notes:
Ratings and Reviews
One of the best VPN experience in China
Outline is easy to set up, and operates smoothly in China, one of the most cencored country in the world. I like it especially because
1) its server side is easy to set up;
2) its client side also tunnels DNS queries; and
3) its client has no ads and isn’t intrusive at all — it simply works in the background.
it will be great when the client works on El Capitan
GitHub says 1.1.1 merged/released last week … Is the app store currently digesting the fix? Overall awesome though, esp. with the iOS client out now.
Add Route Rules(PAC) Might be better
It will be better if it can give us a route rule setting option.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.