By Catalystwo Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Outline - a simple editor for iPhone.
• Create notes, shopping lists, to-do lists, organize and re-order hierarchy at your fingertip.
• Pinch and open at any location.
• Swipe to indent / un-indent
• Export to mail, Dropbox, or print to share.
• Syncs with Google Tasks... You can browse/edit your data from any device/PC.
You can watch the demonstration video here↓
-- Note --
This app is localized in English and Japanese only.
What's New in Version 1.3.1
• Includes template function
I really love this app. Perfect for outlining and brainstorming. Simple and easy to use. Great design too. Unfortunately there is a bug that causes the app to crash... all the time. Sometimes it will quit while I'm inputting data. Sometimes it won't open at all. At the moment I can't open the app to access my info. I hope there is an update to fix this problem soon because I cannot trust the app with any important info until the problem is fixed.
Hide notes app and put this in your dock. Why? Drag and drop resequence, rearrange hierarchy, check boxes to name a few. All linear text editors should become obsolete.
My Data in the App is Lost (Do a Backup)
Fortunately i have a backup. This App crash unexpectedly. Believe me.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 28, 2014
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 16.9 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Catalystwo Limited
- © Catalystwo Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.