This app is meant to be used in conjunction with the Outreach Smartphone Monitoring web application. It allows monitoring parties such as police departments to monitor offenders who are under house arrest or have other location restrictions, or have blood alcohol content restrictions.
* "Check In" feature generates pass code and facial recognition video of offender
* "Check In" randomly programmed by monitoring party or voluntarily by offender
* "BAC" blood alcohol content feature using FDA approved, fuel cell. Bluetooth breathalyzer with video verification, BAC failure prompts UA via web application
* All breathalyzer check-in videos reviewed by OSM staff
* "Calendar" sends push notifications reminding offender of court, testing, prescriptions, events, etc
* Emphasis on decreasing "failure to appear" rates
* Active GPS location monitoring, exclusion and inclusion zones
This app is part of a system that allows monitor parties to monitor more offenders with existing staff at no cost.
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.*
- Improvements to GPS tracker
Ratings and Reviews
This app never works right. It constantly makes me not be able to check in. WORST APP I HAVE EVER USED. If I could leave it 0 stars I would. I just had to check in 5 times in a row with it telling me I was blowing 0.015 then ten mins later I blew a 0.00. I should not have to stress over this when I have not even been drinking. Once again.. this is the worst/ most non consistent app I have ever used.
Can't choose ringtone makes it difficult.
I've used this for a couple months now. I don't have many issues with the app itself. Since the app doesn't have much effort put into it. I cannot choose the ringtone for it, which makes it difficult to checkin on time. It would be beneficial for the integrity of the app and "system" if we could choose the ringtone.
Where do I start?? 75% of the time I don't get the alert. It never connects to my device the first time I open the app. Half the time the words I'm supposed to say don't show up, mainly because cause it's the second time I'm trying to check in, since it would not connect the first time. While it is supposedly "random", going off twice within half an hour is just silly. It's hard to take breaks at work half an hour apart so I can blow.
- 25.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015 Outreach Smartphone Monitoring, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.