Outside - Weather Reports and Forecasts
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Current Weather condition on your Menu Bar. Additional 6 day Forecast, Radar Maps and Satellite cloud coverage Maps for your Local Region. We are one of the most complete weather app for everyday use.
Note: We value your privacy therefore we do not collect any information whatsoever. The only data we send and receive is the actual weather reports and maps from the US Gov NOAA National Weather Service.
* Current Weather condition (sun, clouds, snow, rain, thunder ...)
* Current Temperature, Wind Speed and Direction
* Rearrange or hide the individual instruments
* Location by Postal/Zip code or City name
* English (Fahrenheit) or Metric (Celsius)
* Adjust refresh interval
* 6 day Forecast
* Hour by Hour Forecast
* Radar map that can be animated
* Satellite cloud coverage map that can be animated
* Each "box" can be minimized
* Standalone OR drop-down menu window
* Supports Lion Spaces and Full-Screen Apps
* Current weather: Worldwide
* Forecasts: US, Europe, Japan, Mexico
* Satellite maps: Worldwide
* Radar maps: US
Outside uses the US "National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's National Weather Service" database for the most up-to-date and accurate weather conditions and reports.
What's New in Version 4.2
Wind Info and Direction now understands the new NOAA format for the current weather
Nice App, too expensive for what you get. I purchased Outside from the App store and when I opened the configuration window to set my location my config window dosen't look like the one shown in the App store. There is no boxes to enter my location. In my config window there is a google map of the world and you have to find your location by scrolling and zooming the map. There is no way to enter multiple locations.
There is no update interval slider in the config window as shown the pictures in the App store.
I tried to contact support twice and got no response.
Have been using this app for years now and it works great