Outwalk is an activity tracking app that counts your steps and measures the distance you have walked, ran or jogged. Keep up and compare with your friends in daily, weekly and monthly leaderboards. Dozens of unlockable badges will help you motivate and feel a sense of progression and accomplishment.
*** Featured on App Store in "New Apps We Love" and "Great on iPhone X" ***
You can use Outwalk to:
• Track your steps and distance. Know how much you walk on a daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly basis.
• Race your friends. Compare your activity within custom leaderboards and prove that you are the best.
• Explore our Global & Regional Ranking to see people around you and all over the world.
• Be more active. Find your personal motivation to stay fit and healthy by unlocking nearly 100 badges.
• Share your results. Brag about your achievements and leaderboard positions on social networks.
• Get personalized reports. See your activity at a glance using detailed graphs, statistics, and insightful weekly reports.
• Socialize. Use the built-in chat to keep in touch with your friends or invite new ones to increase your competition.
• Use Today Extension. Keep track of your activity directly via Notification Center.
• Save your battery. There is no need to run the app all the time, Outwalk tracks your steps in the background!
• Move on easily. Transfer all your data to a new device via Facebook Backup.
• Share your activity with your friends via our iMessage App.
• Track your daily activity and keep up with friends on Apple Watch. Review your steps or distance via our Apple Watch Complication.
Outwalk features Apple Health integration (on supported devices) to collect Steps count and Walking Distance from all available sources, such as the built-in motion sensor, third party apps and dedicated hardware.
Get in touch with us and follow the latest news regarding our apps:
Be part of Outwalk's Community:
Outwalk just got better!
We update the app regularly to make it better and more reliable for you.
• Includes support for iPhone Xs, Xs Max & Xr, Apple Watch 40 mm & 44 mm
• Optimized for iOS 12
• Support for new Complications in watchOS 5
• Complications now work when Apple Watch is not connected to iPhone
Ratings and Reviews
Despite having an app for Apple Watch, the app doesn’t count steps taken wearing the watch without carrying the iPhone. The number of steps on app is always a couple thousand off of what the Apple activity tracker reports. I figured it out that since I have a series 3 LTE and often leave my phone at home when I walk or run.
Well, It is not possible to get steps from Apple Watch when iPhone is not nearby, so steps for today are only from your Motion Sensor embedded in your iPhone. These from your Apple Watch are calculated on the next day.
Despite what the developer said in their responses I find it hard to believe “it’s not possible” to pull the steps for the iwatch consistently.
There are other apps that do it.. like Pokémon Go.
take a walk
- MacroPinch ltd.
- 118.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017-2018 MacroPinch Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.