Over The Bars - Road Bike Racing
By DDH Software, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Over The Bars is a road bike arcade racing game where you can control your racer with your actual bike. Use a smart indoor trainer such as the Wahoo KICKR or KICKR Snap with your bike, mount your phone to your handlebars and pedal and steer just as you would normally- except now you’re riding on a beautiful island against some of the most brutal and aggressive riders you’ve ever seen!
* Get an awesome fitness workout while having a blast!
- Mount to your bike handlebars and steer naturally
- Use your Wahoo KICKR or KICKR Snap indoor trainer. Your pedaling speed controls your player’s speed, and power is measured and displayed on screen. Feel the burn on the climbs as the resistance adjusts to match the grade.
* No Bike or Indoor Trainer? No problem- play the game holding your iPhone or iPad in your hands and tilting to steer.
* Aggressive AI riders are always available to go for a ride with you and give you an extremely challenging race at any skill level.
* Power-Ups and surprises all over the course - from a bed of nails you can drop to wreck your opponents, to insane power boosts, and more.
* Awesome wrecks and spills with real ragdoll physics
* High quality graphics take full advantage of the latest devices for faster framerates and more details.
* Arcade Mode - powerups, speeds, and AI players that adjust to your level of play for the most fun for every player.
* Simulator Mode - more realistic speeds and experience overall.
* Free Ride Mode - No opponents, powerups. Ride wherever you want for however long you want.
* Universal iPhone and iPad app!
Thanks for supporting indie developers creating games for smaller markets. Not all apps can be free and ad supported by nature, and we appreciate your support so we can hopefully add new features and levels in the future.
What's New in Version 1.1
Minor bug fixes and improvements
A good start
This does precisely what it says it does. Nothing more. You have scroll through settings to find your trainer at the bottom. There appears to be only one course, and I don't see any way to change the difficulty of the AI riders.
A nice, easy addition would be the ability to change AI difficulty and number of laps.
More challenging suggestions would be feedback for feedback enabled trainers, and a couple of extra courses. A randomly generated course with difficulty based on the rider's FTP would be the cat's meow.
Pricing is good, and I like the race format.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 19, 2016
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 252 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: DDH Software, Inc
- © 2016 by DDH Software, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes