**Includes NEW playlist feature! Make a playlist of your in-app purchases and customize your session**
**Unlock all in-apps for one low price and save over 70%!**
Open yourself to love, let go of the pain and suffering of a breakup, and create your future. Leave heartache behind and move on to new love, dating and satisfying relationships, and true happiness. You can heal your heart and feel whole today with the power of hypnosis and guided meditation.
- Heal from heartbreak
- Move on from the past
- Create empowering and healing self-beliefs
- Open yourself to love and possibility
- Confidence boost
- Deep relaxation
This Rachael Meddows app features:
* Soothing, therapeutic hypnotherapy tracks designed by Rachael Meddows
* High quality, state of the art recordings
* Playlist feature you can customize with in-app purchases
* Hypnosis instructions that can be opted out of once you have learned how hypnosis works
* Your choice of a short or long hypnosis induction
* Your choice of one of four different soothing background animations and sounds to enhance your hypnosis experience
* Customizable wake or sleep endings:
- The option to wake you up when the program has finished
- A built-in alarm clock to wake up at a particular time
- Program the app to allow you to remain asleep after completing hypnosis
* unlock all feature *
* app demo *
* new playlist feature *
* bug fixes *
Ratings and Reviews
I want to preface by saying I just broke up yesterday with my boyfriend so I'm trying very hard to stay optimistic but the feelings of extremely heavy sadness are persistent. I downloaded this app to see if it would help...
That being said, the hypnotist does have an incredibly soothing voice. She also makes numerous positive affirmations and is clearly talented at what she does. The reason I only gave 3 stars: I could hear the difference in recordings between her introduction (she probably dubs the same intro over each session you can download) and the material relevant to this hypnosis. For me, though subtle, it was very distracting.
She also asks you to remember your very earliest childhood memory and asks you to focus on how happy you felt. Make sure the memory you reflect on is actually a happy one because she will stick with that memory for quite a while.
She also asks you to picture yourself 6 months from now and see how strong and accomplished you've become. I think if you're going through a difficult breakup, it might be hard to see yourself happy 6 months from now since all your ideals and future plans with someone were just broken. For me, my mind kept drifting forward to the plans "we" had made.
Her intentions are good, but the material I think could be much more relevant to a current breakup. Perhaps if she focused more on rebuilding self esteem and how to cut your losses, the hypnosis would be more effective. Just my $.02.
This is an excellent app that I started listening to about 2 months ago after my boyfriend broke up with me. I have recovered quickly from this loss and really believe this app helped. I love the soft nurturing tone of Rachael's voice and the imagery she uses. The only thing I would change is the background sounds of the beach. The track repeats itself and the sound drops off each time which startles me awake. It makes it difficult to stay relaxed. The transitions between tracks are rough. Overall this app is very, very effective.
I downloaded this to get over a breakup and this app helped me fall asleep at night and remind myself not to blame my partner and stew in my misery but instead commit to healing and focusing on my bright future. 6 months later I feel great and have a new man in my life. I still listen to the first half of the recording as it works well for relaxation regardless of the state of your heart!
- Hypnosis and Subliminal LLC
- 121.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Hypnosis & Subliminal, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Move On Hypnosis $3.99
- Law of Attraction $3.99
- Learn to Love Yourself $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.