OverDrive – Library eBooks and Audiobooks
By OverDrive, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Borrow eBooks, audiobooks, and streaming video from your library using OverDrive on your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch. More than 30,000 libraries worldwide offer titles from OverDrive, so download the app and find your next book today!
Having problems with font size in some books on iOS 10? See http://help.overdrive.com/customer/portal/articles/2574801 for help.
• Available 24/7, now the library comes to you.
• No more late fees. Titles are automatically returned.
• Place holds, create wish lists, and return titles easily.
• Sync libraries, bookmarks, and recent positions across mobile devices.
• A valid account with a participating library, school, or other institution is required.
• Each library builds its own collection of titles. Contact them directly to let them know that you’re using OverDrive and to share any suggestions for books you would like to see them carry.
What's New in Version 3.6.3
• Performance improvements and bug fixes related to downloading, opening, and paging through eBooks, particularly large eBooks.
• Fixes a bug that prevents audiobook playback from resuming when using headphone controls.
• Fixes a few minor bugs related to eBook lighting options.
I can not listen to my current audiobook. There is no "listen" button to click on and it will not download either. Thanks for nothing.
Passwords Lost AGAIN!!!!!
Why must my passwords be erased EVERY TIME you do an upgrade???? Other app developers seem to grasp the concept, why can't you?
- Category: Books
- Updated: Feb 22, 2017
- Version: 3.6.3
- Size: 39.8 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: OverDrive, Inc.
- © 2016 OverDrive, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.