Overseas Travel Safety Guide
By DUNET Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- iTunes App store Rewind 2011(Travel)
- Launched in Japan via NTT Docomo(2011. 8)
- Launched in USA via Apple iTunes(2012. 1)
To provide maximum convenience to the users of this application, possible overseas accidents are categorized with ideas about how to handle or prevent such problems, and essential functions to use in overseas are include.
This application helps users to go over and get ready for possible problems in foreign countries they are visiting while they are in airplane. It was prepared for users to be able to uses it instantly when an accident actually occurs.
Its excellent contents were recognized, it received the Main Award for iPhone in Application Contest hosted by KT, a Korean mobile carrier in December, 2010.
[Types of Accidents]
1. Delay or cancellation of flight
2. Loss, theft or pickpocket of: passport, airline ticket, baggage, credit card, cash, traveler’s check, Eurailpass, and prevention of such
4. Getting lost or requesting emergency service
5. Disease, traffic accident or death
6. Custodial arrest, imprisonment of hostages, terror
7. Fire, Fire in Mountain Areas > safety tips dealing with fire, the initial response, how to use fire extinguisher, excavation tips, for when clothes are on fire, isolated inside buildings, mountain fire
8. Earthquake, tsunami > 10 safety tips against earthquake, at home, at hotel, inside buildings, on street, at department store, basement, theater, playground, at office, inside an elevator, in the subway, while driving, on mountains, earthquake with tidal waves (tsunami)
9. Mandatory checklist before traveling > Essential Checklist (including writing a checklist), the absolute cautions, and general notes
10. First aid tips for possible emergencies > shock, respiratory obstruction, CPR, etc.
1. Call ‘Consulate Office Call Center (24hr)’.
2. Report loss of any credit card (24hr) .
3. Call overseas insurance company for ‘Emergency Service (medical service, etc.).
4. Report loss of an airline ticket to the airline.
5. Call rent-a-cars (such as Hertz, Avis, Europcar, etc.) in 45 most visited countries.
6. Finding out where the user is in case of kidnapping, hostage, accident, isolation, earthquake, fire or such. (Finding out latitude and longitude of where the user is using GPS and/or Google Map.).
7. Call local emergency services in over 50 countries in case of kidnapping, hostage, accident, isolation, earthquake, fire or such.
8. Recording sound, taking, saving, and checking pictures of the accident site, and sending the pictures by e-mail.
9. Making ‘Travel Preparation Checklist – Must!‘
We are continuously updating various functions and information considering users’ reviews.
Von voyage with ‘Overseas Travel Safety Guide’!!! :)
- Category: Travel
- Released: Jan 10, 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 15.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: DUNET Inc.
- © DUNET, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.