By Dojo Madness GmbH
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
OVERSUMO is your personal Overwatch companion and provides you with the best hero tips, counter strategies and personal performance ratings for every hero. Get crucial insights every day based on your personal performance and find out where you shine and where you need to improve on.
Powered by the minds of professional Overwatch players, coaches, and experts as well as the data of more than a million Overwatch players around the globe.
Regardless of whether you are just a beginner or want to get better at Overwatch - We've got your back.
- General gameplay tips & counter strategies for every hero by PROs
- Daily & Weekly performance analysis of your gameplay
- Detailed performance ratings for every hero you play
- Detailed statistics & ratings for competitive and quick play
- Connect with friends and compare your profiles
- Multi-platform support (PC, Xbox, PlayStation)
Feedback and discussions are highly appreciated: Join us on Reddit: http://reddit.com/r/OVERSUMO
There are three different OVERSUMO Subscriptions: 1-month subscription, 1-year subscription, 1-year “Special Offer” subscription.
1 months cost $7.99
12 months cost $59.99
12 months “Special Offer” cost $39.99 (valid until 31st of November 2017)
Should you choose to subscribe to OVERSUMO Pro, the purchase will be charged to your iTunes account within. The subscription will be auto-renewed 24 hours prior to it running out and you can manage it from User Settings in iTunes after purchasing it, and you'll also be able to cancel the auto-renewing subscription from there. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Benefits of the OVERSUMO Pro subscriptions:
- Grants access to "Advanced Graphs"
- Grants access to the full SPI (Sumo Performance Index) functionality, which means an SPI based on heroes and roles
- Removes all ads (in-house ads excluded)
Overwatch™ is a trademark or registered trademark of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S. and/or other countries. Dojo Madness is not associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment.
What's New in Version 2.1
- A new Deaths/10 minutes stat. This is one of our more requested features and will provide more clarity and insights about your performance.
- Full-screen support for the iPhoneX
- Various bugfixes including the very annoying bug that repeatedly asked iOS users to enter their app store credentials.
This app tells me everything I need to know about my play style and more. I was not expecting this much in-depth data, and therefore, I really enjoy using this app. The insights helped me learn what I was doing wrong, and now, instead of being stuck at level 14, I learned how to level up twice in one hour. That is, if you’re not up against a filthy Junkrat.
OP OW stats app
This is the app I use to track my Overwatch play and my friends’ play. Excellent resource to see how I stack up and identified the areas of my game that need the most work. Great quick reference/tips for each character. I recommend this app to all my friends.
I love it and helps me work on what I need to work on
Great app that over all helps me become a better competitive player and shows me where I stand compared to their players.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 06, 2018
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 72.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Dojo Madness GmbH
- © Dojo Madness GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- OVERSUMO PRO monthly$7.99
- Special PRO Release Offer$38.99
- OVERSUMO PRO yearly$58.99