OvrC™ ("oversee") is a remote management and monitoring service for professional integrators of power, audio/visual, networking, and surveillance products. Works with products from brands like WattBox™ & Araknis Networks® & Luma™. Manage your list of customers, change device settings, be proactively notified of problems, troubleshoot issues remotely, and reboot devices from anywhere - before your customer even notices a problem.
Sound like this could make your job easier? It will. Don't overwork... OvrC!
• Proactive monitoring. Fixing problems is easier when you know what’s broken. Proactive notifications let you know a device needs service.
• Instantly resolve issues from anywhere. Quickly reboot trouble devices or cycle networks with the touch of a button – from anywhere – eliminating the need for unnecessary truck rolls.
• Simple Customer Management. Track devices by customer & location, store customers phone number, name devices for quick recall.
• Easy Install. Configuring devices just got easier. Simply plug in, claim the device, and get started.
Have an iPad? Download the "OvrC for iPad" app instead.
Thanks for using OvrC! This update includes bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Add screen edge swipe to go back & update all firmware
To make one-handed app navigation easier it would be nice if swiping the left edge of the screen would be the same as hitting the back arrow.
When firmware updates are required for multiple customers and devices it would make a lot of sense to use an update all command where the updates were staged by the amount of time expected to complete. It would be even better if I could schedule those sequenced firmware updates for a time such as 4am so that I the system is down at an ideal time of day.
Many bugs after recent updates
Use this app daily to service clients and has worked in the past week, but recent updates have made it unusable.
App doesn’t fit iPhone 7 Plus screen properly and it loses the time and battery status bar when app is open. Seems like the app is not fully tested on devices before pushing out. When editing names on devices it renames the wrong port. I’ll update the review when the app is updated to a useable state before recent updates.
Latest update made view even smaller
App updated today and now the app only utilizes about 65% of the screen. (iPhone X) At least before the update it was the standard screen size with small black bars at top and bottom. What gives guys? I’ll be happy to change my rating once the screen size is fixed, but this app plays a crucial role in being a service manager that’s always on the run.
- Wirepath Home Systems, LLC
- 12.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014-2018, Wirepath Home Systems, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.