Ladytimer Period Tracker & Ovulation Fertility Calendar
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ladytimer Ovulation and Period Calculator tracks and predicts menstrual cycle days, helping women to get pregnant or avoid pregnancy.
Congrats, you've just discovered the world's best and most complete period tracker app. Ladytimer uses the latest scientific methods to accurately pinpoint a woman's fertile days. The app helps you while trying to conceive, lets you switch to pregnancy mode and back to period calendar mode after birth or miscarriage.
* Easy to use period tracker
* Ovulation calendar options: symptoms, moods, weight, etc
* Period, Ovulation and medical exams reminders
* Fertility calendar with temperature charts
* Menstrual period history
* Chat and Direct Messaging
* Share calendar data with your doctor or partner
* LadyCloud automatic backup and sync
* Baby boy or girl forecast
* Ovulation App is portable to any smartphone
* Basal body temperature tracker
* Body weight tracker
* Intimacy tracker
* Birth control pill reminder
* Ovulation calculator with cervical mucus tracker
* Free Ovulation Calendar print option
* Fertility educational videos
* A personal diary for every woman
Simply track your start period day every month. After that the app calculates the menstrual cycle for you. Enter your morning body temperature for precise fertility tracking. The app will use it to calculate ovulation. See when you are more likely to conceive a boy or a girl.
Enter and track symptoms, moods, notes, weight, intimacy, ovulation tests, etc for any day. Chat with other Ladytimer users.
Your period calendar data can be saved online and imported to any smartphone when needed. Never lose your data when switching phones. LadyCloud synchronization does it all automatically for you.
It's very easy to share your period calendar with your doctor or partner. Chose the data you wish to share.
— Ladytimer • the most advanced menstruation calendar —
What's New in Version 4.3
I used to use this app to avoid pregnancy... It didn't work that way ,& I got pregnant on a night it said I wasn't ovulating , but now I use it to track my periods so I know when to schedule my depo appointments 👍🏾😁. ( Maybe it will still be around when my daughter comes of age. )
I really like the changes from this last upgrade. Not that it was difficult to read before, but it's much more simple to see where you are in your cycle. Good job.
Helpful way to keep detailed notes of your periods. So much easier the using my calendar! I would highly recommend the app!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 20, 2015
- Version: 4.3
- Size: 10.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Vipos Web Apps
- © 2014 ladytimer.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Version$2.99
- Remove Ads$0.99