Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The Ovulation Calendar helps you determine your fertile days of the month, so you can either achieve or avoid pregnancy. The calendar is based on the date of your last period, the average Period Length and the Luteal Phase. With this information a chart is generated for each month, including details such as the next period date, the best days to conceive a boy or a girl, your ovulation day and when you should abstain to avoid a pregnancy.
*** MAIN FEATURES ***
- Saves up to 5 different menses types.
- Predicts fertile and low fertile days of the month.
- Predicts future ovulation and periods.
- Saves Basal Body Temperature measurements.
- Saves symptoms related to the menstrual period.
- Able to add special notes to every day.
- Charts the BBT temperatures entered for better determination of the ovulation day.
- Highly customizable.
What's New in Version 2.1
- Bug fixes
Not for "irregular" periods
It seemed really good and organized at first but then I realized it cannot account for periods that last longer than 5 days. When I tried to mark the 10th day of my period it said it was “too close to my previous period” but it was actually part of the same cycle. It also counts the spotting at the begining when my doc clearly stated that the first day of the cycle was the first day of real flow, not spotting the few days before. After I realized it was tracking right, I knew all the fertile days were most likely off too.