TAKE BACK CONTROL OF YOUR FERTILITY: OvuSense™ is an extremely accurate cycle monitoring system, unlike any other fertility tracker on the market. OvuSense can predict ovulation up to a day in advance, in real time, and detects the exact date of ovulation with clinically proven 99% accuracy.
“I have been trying to conceive for five years. I signed up for the OvuSense App User Study when I saw they were looking for participants. Last month, I had my blood drawn to confirm ovulation, and the Doctor said I did not ovulate for the month of May. However, OvuSense said I did. My husband and I had sex all around the time OvuSense said I was in my ovulation window, and I woke up to...a positive pregnancy test. I’m so happy!” Courtney, 2016
OVUSENSE - THE MOST ACCURATE CYCLE MONITORING SYSTEM YOU CAN BUY:
- Clinically proven in over 6,000 cycles of use: Clinical studies show that ovulation predictor kits (OPKs), and fertility tracker Apps can produce an incorrect result in at least one in every five cycles1, leaving you confused about when to try to get pregnant.
- Real time 24 hour advance ovulation prediction: Unlike any product, OvuSense provides a day's advance notice of when you are going to ovulate in real time along with your 4 day ovulation window – with clinically proven 96% correct results.
- 8 day fertile window: In addition, at the start of each cycle OvuSense provides a full 8 day fertile window - these features help you take back control of your planning for pregnancy.
- 99% accurate patented technology: Protected by nine patents, OvuSense monitors your 'core temperature' while you sleep, giving a true indication of your Progesterone levels each cycle enabling the detection of the exact date of ovulation with 99% accuracy proven in clinical trials.
- Fully certified: OvuSense is a fully regulated medical device and complies with all the necessary certifications for the countries in which it is available – MDD CE mark in Europe, FDA 510(k) in USA, CMDCAS in Canada, TGA in Australia.
1: Arici A (1992). 48th AFS; ASRM (2012) Fertil Steril 98; Baird D (1995). Epidemiology 6; Irons DW (1994) Hum Rep 9; Kousta E (1999) Hum Rep 14; Lloyd R (1989) Am J Obstet Gynecol, 60; McGovern PG (2004) Fertil Steril 82; Rollason JCB (2014) IJWH 6; Robinson S (1992) Br J Obstet Gynaecol 99; Setton R (2016) Obstet Gynecol 2016 Jun 6; Vlaisavljević V (2007) Obstetrics and Gynecology. 1(20); Wise LA (2015) Fertil Steril Vol 104
2: Coyne MD (2000) Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol 279; Papaioannou S (2013) ASRM 69th An. Conf; Papaioannou S (2013) J Obstet Gynaecol 33; Papaioannou S (2012) ASRM 68th An. Conf; Papaioannou S (2012) ESHRE 28th An. Conf; Papaioannou S, Delkos D, Pardey J (2014) ESHRE 30th An. Conf.
THE OVUSENSE SYSTEM:
- OvuSense has two parts: a vaginal Sensor and an App.
- You will require an OvuSense Sensor to measure your cycles.
- The App charts and messages provide all the information you need to help you identify when you ovulate, giving you the best chances of conceiving.
- You can use the OvuSense App to share data with your doctor and family members.
TRUSTED BY WOMEN WHO HAVE BEEN LET DOWN BY OTHER PRODUCTS:
“I want to express how horrible ovulation predictor kits are for women with PCOS. I never had a positive or even close to one in all the months I used them. OvuSense confirmed ovulation on Wednesday Feb. 24th 2016 and I’m now pregnant! This OvuSense machine is amazing!! If you are considering buying…do it. So worth the money.” Eden Nicole, 2016
“I am pregnant after using OvuSense for two months. We were trying for 8+ years before that.” Kirsty, 2015
“OvuSense confirmed my exact ovulation date. I was amazed how late it was in my cycle! I had no idea how late I ovulated and I would have never guessed on my own. I knew that I might not ovulate every month, but at least I knew that I had this month. I never would have of have known that, or ‘when’ it was, if I didn't have OvuSense!” Jenny, 2015
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Worth every penny
Ovusense is worth the $35 a month for the subscription. I love this thing! I have PCOS so my cycles are super irregular, and I started taking my basal body temperatures the old fashioned way to track ovulation, but I was frustrated with how inaccurate my oral temp was day to day if I had a poor night sleep or woke up at a different time. Ovusense tracks your core body temp which makes it super accurate. You just put in the sensor overnight like a tampon (it's small and made of silicone so super comfortable) then take it out each morning and upload the data. I now know I'm ovulating and I had no idea! Ive now started to track my cervical mucus too. Try this thing out, it's sooo much easier and more accurate than taking your oral temp each morning.
Grateful for data and info
Thanks to OvuSense, my husband and I have put a mental re-start on the clock in terms of trying to conceive. Yes, the last year was hard with all of the negative tests, but in reality, our timing was always off because I didn't realize I was ovulating later in my cycle, so it's not surprising we didn't conceive—we weren't giving ourselves our best chance. Now we can move forward with the knowledge OvuSense provides. For the first time in a while, I feel much more optimistic. I am also grateful for the Facebook support group where I found a community of women who are so kind, empathetic, and generous with their advice.
Customer service is excellent.
The product I’m not so sure. I received my sensor and nfc in the mail and nfc would not let the sensor connect. I emailed support and they 2 day shipped a new nfc. Still won’t connect and I noticed on the sensor the silicone is sliced open. After sending in pics then are now replacing the sensor. I bought a year subscription . So I’m hoping the new equipment will work properly. Will update on product more after I get new.
- Fertility Focus Ltd
- 49 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016-2018 Fertility Focus Limited and Fertility Focus Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.