OWA for iPad
By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
IMPORTANT: You need to have the latest update of Office 365 for business to use this app. If you’re not sure about your account status, please contact your IT department before installing.
With OWA for iPad you can:
Get work done faster with email
- Organize your email quickly with Conversation View, Mark as Junk, Flag, and Categories
- Quickly search or browse email in all folders including Outlook Favorites
Manage your schedule with ease
- Schedule meetings using attendee free/busy and room finder
- View shared calendars including delegate support
- Use your voice to look up a contact or bring up your schedule
Keep business data secure
- Remote wipe erases only your corporate data in OWA for iPad and leaves your personal data on the device alone
- Separate passcode for OWA for iPad provides an additional layer of security
- The mailbox must be on the latest update of Office 365 for business or Exchange Online
- iPad must be iPad 2 or higher and have iOS 6 or higher
What's New in Version 1.0.10
- Minor bug fixes
Slow, needs improvements
Sometimes it takes like 5 seconds for the app to respond when I go from one email to the next. It does seem to go faster if I have no other apps running though. Also, when I click on an email and go to the next sometimes it doesn't count the one I already looked at as read.
You can't zoom in on the emails, so if someone used really small font the only way to view it better is by using the iPad zoom feature.
One positive, the delete button is conveniently located, unlike in the browser version where you have to click on a menu first to access it.
You broke it
What happened to this app? It is stuck in an endless loop of trying to download an update ("This may take a few minutes"...yeah right) and checking for new email. Meanwhile, I can't read any of my emails. I get an error message, telling me to try again later. I've allow this app to stay open for 12 hours to complete this supposed update, to no avail. I've deleted it and reinstalled it. Same problem. It's broken. I have to assume the problem is with the app, not my iPad. There have been no updates to my iPad OS, and I haven't downloaded anything new. This came out of the blue.
This app is the worst
Slow, only able to connect to my account half the time, and crashes constantly. There are differences in the interface between the iPad and iPhone version that make switching back and forth difficult (hard to remember where things are, and I still can't find the refresh button on the iPhone app). And it's difficult or impossible to attach many types of docs.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jun 04, 2015
- Version: 1.0.10
- Size: 8.3 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2014 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.