Owe is an effective and easy way to keep on top of your personal finances. You can add and track individual payments and track your monthly/weekly recurring outgoings and incomings.
Owe is perfect for keeping track if someone owes you for dinner last night, adding your monthly rent payments and generally making sure you don't miss those all important payment deadlines.
Now includes a calendar view so you can easily see at a glance when your payments are due.
- Add one off payments.
- Add monthly and weekly recurring payments.
- Add smaller payments when tracking larger payments.
- Filter payments by status, or by type.
- Ability to change date format and specify local currency.
- Ability to set date when marking recurring payment as complete.
- Ability to order payments by Date Added, Due Date or Name (Ascending or Descending).
- View as a list or in a calendar view.
Follow @AJDevelopment for further updates and support.
- Added iPad Support
- Slight changes to the layout.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use!
This app is easy to use and provides the right amount of function for simple I-owe-you-owe functions. I rated 4 stars because the apps still not updated for iPhone X. Normally that wouldn’t be a big issue but I paid the fee to remove ads. I’m under the belief that apps that have paid options should be one of the firsts to update to the newest software changes and phone styles.
Exactly what I was looking for to stay on track
People owe me money every month I have about three or four people who need to pay me monthly by the 14th. This App makes sure I've recorded the amount they've paid and gives an easy format for understanding it all. A must download app for keeping track of others who owe you money!
Not working well with iPhone X
Up until now owe was the perfect app for me but now that I’m using it on iPhone X it constantly freezes:-(. I’m searching for another app now. Pls fix this.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.