Owen’s Odyssey is the story of a boy, while on a journey, taking refuge from a storm in a dangerous place – Castle Pookapick. A castle where spikes, saws, fire, falling rocks, lava and creatures try and end him. It’s a bad place to take refuge. It’s okay though. He can float past dangers using his trusty propeller hat.
• Two difficultly modes!
• 40 levels of platforming fun over three acts!
• Intuitive touch controls!
• Game Center support for achievements and leaderboards!
• Boss battles!
• Added full, flesh-out versions of the music.
• Fixed some tile rendering issues.
Ratings and Reviews
To hard to fast, unfair hit boxes, bad game
Too hard too soon
- Brad Erkkila
- 38.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Brad Erkkila
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.