My own recipes - All your recipes in one place is an easy-to-use management for all your recipes.
A simple modern design allows you to manage your recipe into categories. You can easily change and add categories.
The app makes it also possible to use PDFs or pictures as recipes.
All recipes are managed together in the app and the build-in search allows you to find them quickly and easily.
You can simply share your recepies by mail, iMessages or WhatsApp. If the recipient also has the app, he can easily import the recipes.
The built-in grocery list can be quickly filled with ingredients from the recipes and shared through the app. For example, with the noteapp or via email.
• Modern design
• Easy to use
• Clear user interface
• Easy management of recipes in categories
• Determine yourself how much categories you need and try them individually in your favorite colors
• Add pictures to the recipes
• With the built-in search, you can find your recipes quickly
• You can create your own recipes, but also use pictures and PDFs
• For your own recipes you can take notes
• Build-in grocery list
• Export your recipes as PDF
• The shopping list can easily be shared via email
• The recipes can be shared via email and messages
• A recipe received via email can be transferred directly into your app
• iCloud backup function for all your recipes
Adjustments for iOS12
Ratings and Reviews
Not worth taking up space on iPad
Don’t waste your time with this; I could do the same thing in Apple Notes app. Spend some money on a quality Recipe app such as Paprika 3.
Electronic files for cooking recipe
A straight simple way to compile my own recipes on an iPad and can them with me. Now, make that special "dish" while visiting family without fear of forgetting an ingredient. Just a little suggestion, the interface displays are good;but,can you add a borders around the squares for visual contrast. A tutorial for PDF use would be nice and Is there a hand writing tool ? Otherwise, this is app is fine
I wrote a few under Dinner that I wanted to move under Lunch but doesn't had that capability. To make the transfer I would have to write the whole thing all over again under lunch. If I can delete, why can't I move it from one category to another????
You can move it. Enable the Edit-Button and choose a new category.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.