By NBCUniversal Media, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The OXYGEN app is your go-to destination to watch full episodes of your favorite OXYGEN shows. New episodes are available the day after they air on television and previously aired episodes are available for select shows. Just log in with your personal television provider’s account information (cable, satellite, or telco provider of TV) and enjoy OXYGEN shows on the go – anywhere you are!
• Full episode viewing when you sign in with your TV provider account
• Save your favorite shows to your watchlist for quick access to the latest episodes
• Chromecast and AirPlay! You can now start the episodes in the app and stream OXYGEN Now to your TV and Apple TV.
• Free trial – watch up to 3 full episodes of your choice for one month
• Can't finish an episode in one sitting? The app saves your place!
• OXYGEN TV program guide
• Facebook, Twitter, and email sharing
What's New in Version 6.1
- Full-time shift to crime programming with refreshed branding from OXYGEN!
- Enhancements to the video player
- Ability to toggle between days on the live/schedule page
This app is fantastic
I've just recently started using apps for my tv service and I have to say this one is excellent! It's so easy to use and the fact that it's free without cable and/or satellite service is a huge bonus because I had recently really started to watch Oxygen a lot since they changed the platform to murder mysteries almost exclusively. I've watched ID for years (too many) and am getting really bored with their docudrama format. I'm a big Dateline and 48 Hours documentary fan so this app is right up my alley! Thanks Oxygen!!
Because my children and I ~ between the 3 of us ~ have 2 laptops, 1 iPad, 3 iPhones, a Wii, and a Nook, we never watch TV anymore. We stream everything we watch through a device. As such, I've decreased our cable package to the most basic package available short of having it disconnected altogether. When I want to watch my favorite Oxygen shows on my iPhone or my iPad, I can't because I don't pay for cable on my TV. Mind you, I pay this same cable provider for my WiFi access and monthly rental of their modem & their router. I've used up my 3 episode "trial" so I'll be deleting the app since it's of no further use to me. Very disappointing...
Where are full episodes
Such as Bad girls club why do you show clips of some shows we can't catch up like that.. this app is for people on the go with a cable subscription mostly... and it has bad glitches where it says I don't have the channel on my package and then I close it and open it again and it plays so Major glitch there and sometimes it says that and I'll play another show and it doesn't say that.. it's like make up your mind or figure it out why it says that when clearly I have the channel and it plays some shows without saying that and but will play others then I'll go back to the one it said I couldn't watch and it works
Too much hassle
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jul 19, 2017
- Version: 6.1
- Size: 102 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- © 2017 Oxygen Media LLC. A Division of NBCUniversal
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes