P&IQ Searches and Hires Database
By Crain Communications, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Note: P&IQ is only available to P&I Daily and P&I Research Center subscribers and is brought to you by Pensions & Investments.
The P&IQ Searches and Hires Database keeps subscribers informed of the latest searches, hires and terminations from pension funds and other institutional investors. Customizable filter criteria allows subscribers to view sales leads by asset class, region/country and mandate size while summary charts and league tables provide the tools necessary for identifying and analyzing industry trends. The information in the P&IQ Searches and Hires app is collected by a global team of seasoned reporters and editors.
With the P&IQ app one can:
- View the details of every search including RFP due date, RFP contact and email and assisting consulting firm
- View the details of every hire including size of mandate, assisting consultant, fund name (if applicable) and finalists
- View sales leads by asset class, region/country and numerous other filter options
- Save custom reports
- Build custom league tables
What's New in Version 1.2.1
- Increased time-out length for users downloading data on cellular connection
- Minor bug fixes
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Apr 18, 2013
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 7.9 MB
- Languages: English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
- Seller: Crain Communications, Inc.
- © Crain Communications Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.