P.O.V. - Spatial Reasoning Game and Left Right Discrimination
By BinaryLabs, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
An Essential App for Occupational Therapists and Math Teachers
* 5-star rating from TheiPhoneMom.com
* Listed "What's Hot" in iTunes
* No advertisements or in-app purchases.
From the makers of the top-selling app Dexteria, P.O.V. challenges and develops spatial reasoning skills in kids and adults.
Spatial reasoning skills are the foundation of many important developmental and cognitive skills, including:
• Knowing left from right
• Understanding abstract math concepts such as shape and space
• Succeeding on standardized tests in elementary and high school
• Geometry skills
• Map reading and navigation skills
• Visual reasoning
• Verbal and non-verbal reasoning
• Geography skills
• Having a strong sense of space and time
P.O.V. is a set of 3 activities designed to teach spatial reasoning skills through fun, challenging, interactive activities.
1)Intro & Explore- Learn about the game mechanics and 4 different points of view.
2)Vantage Point - See a top view and side view of objects and choose the matching side view.
3)Make a Scene - Move the top view objects to match the side view.
Players must think their way through the activities, which get increasingly difficult as each level is mastered. Players are timed and are challenged to continually improve on their best times.
P.O.V. is designed for ages 6 and up.
For best results the exercises should be done on a regular basis. The activities are designed to be repeatable and engaging.
The automatic tracking and reporting feature makes it easy for parents, teachers and therapists to identify time on task and progress. You can email the progress reports right from the app itself.
• Unique interactive-viewpoint approach to developing spatial reasoning skills
• Easy to use, fun to play
• Based on sound educational principles and adapted for interactive media
• Runs on all iPads
• Randomized game play ensures kids won’t get bored
• Automatically generates usage reports
• Reports can be emailed to parents, teachers, therapists
The app comes from the makers of Dexteria, Dexteria Jr., and LetterReflex, all award-winning apps that, like P.O.V., help develop critical childhood developmental skills.
We're serious about your privacy. This app does not track or share your personal information with us or anyone else. There is no user id tracking software, and no advertisements.
What's New in Version 1.1.2
Adjusted default settings in Make a Scene to make it easier to succeed.
Yes it's awesome.
It is awesome I just wish for more levels or more exercises.
Holy Batman! I swear, yell and go back to working on here. I love this!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jul 16, 2013
- Version: 1.1.2
- Size: 6.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: BinaryLabs, Inc.
- © 2012 BinaryLabs, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.