An Essential App for Occupational Therapists and Math Teachers
* 5-star rating from TheiPhoneMom.com
* Listed "What's Hot" in iTunes
* No advertisements or in-app purchases.
From the makers of the top-selling app Dexteria, P.O.V. challenges and develops spatial reasoning skills in kids and adults.
Spatial reasoning skills are the foundation of many important developmental and cognitive skills, including:
• Knowing left from right
• Understanding abstract math concepts such as shape and space
• Succeeding on standardized tests in elementary and high school
• Geometry skills
• Map reading and navigation skills
• Visual reasoning
• Verbal and non-verbal reasoning
• Geography skills
• Having a strong sense of space and time
P.O.V. is a set of 3 activities designed to teach spatial reasoning skills through fun, challenging, interactive activities.
1)Intro & Explore- Learn about the game mechanics and 4 different points of view.
2)Vantage Point - See a top view and side view of objects and choose the matching side view.
3)Make a Scene - Move the top view objects to match the side view.
Players must think their way through the activities, which get increasingly difficult as each level is mastered. Players are timed and are challenged to continually improve on their best times.
P.O.V. is designed for ages 6 and up.
For best results the exercises should be done on a regular basis. The activities are designed to be repeatable and engaging.
The automatic tracking and reporting feature makes it easy for parents, teachers and therapists to identify time on task and progress. You can email the progress reports right from the app itself.
• Unique interactive-viewpoint approach to developing spatial reasoning skills
• Easy to use, fun to play
• Based on sound educational principles and adapted for interactive media
• Runs on all iPads
• Randomized game play ensures kids won’t get bored
• Automatically generates usage reports
• Reports can be emailed to parents, teachers, therapists
The app comes from the makers of Dexteria, Dexteria Jr., and LetterReflex, all award-winning apps that, like P.O.V., help develop critical childhood developmental skills.
We're serious about your privacy. This app does not track or share your personal information with us or anyone else. There is no user id tracking software, and no advertisements.
Updated for iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
Holy Batman! I swear, yell and go back to working on here. I love this!
What a neat app! Deals with spacial reasoning in a really user friendly way and allows you to practice advanced skills. Very cool, very worth it if this is something you or your child needs to work on.
Another GREAT App!
Another GREAT app by Binary Labs to help develop, maintain and increase visual and spatial reasoning! This app gives immediae feedback and tracks your scores! This app could be used in a variety of settings; from the very young, to those with a variety of disabilites.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.