Ohio State’s Wexner Medical Center native iOS app encourages users to play the P4 Challenge. This interactive game is designed to help you improve your health and well-being through a series of daily challenges. Each challenge is designed with P4 health in mind – a healthy lifestyle that is Predictive, Preventive, Personalized and Participatory.
• Daily challenges are designed to motivate users to improve your health.
• Completed challenges are awarded points that can be redeemed toward rewards.
• Features like remind me later, or shuffe challenge allow users to personalize the game to meet their current health
• Social share option lets users share accomplishments with friends via Facebook or Twitter.
• Players can team up to earn additional points. Teams are made up of 4 or 8 people who participate in monthly
• Leaderboards allow players an opportunity to track personal progress as well as that of friends and teammates.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.