Pabobo : Nomade Night Light for Babies
By Bitsmedia Pte Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pabobo's extra nightlight
This nightlight is a simple practical answer to a perfect night sleep for baby:
Six cute & playful nightlights, designed by Pabobo, creator of children's lighting, add colour to your baby's peaceful nights.
At home, on holidays or in any environment, Pabobo's app watches over your little ones...
- nightlight + lullaby to accompany baby's sweet and colourful dreams to music...
- choose amongst six different nightlights : our luminous night companions
- slide horizontally to discover the seven available nightlights.
- with a slight touch and tap you can change the colours and the settings...
- slide up and down to set the brightness...
- sleep timer between 5 to 60 minutes or turn off
- sleep mode alarm when baby cries (alarm level from high to low or off)
- noise detection indicator when sleep mode activated
- random design selected by shaking device (act responsibly!)
- high definition Retina Display support
Please set your device in «Flight mode» to avoid disturbing your child's sleep and to avoid wave emission during use.
Pabobo, the French children's lighting company based in the heart of Paris, "City of Lights" designs, creates and markets a whole universe of lights to amaze your little ones.
Pabobo, childhood dream lights…
What's New in Version 2.0
● New Pabobo lights: meet Lumilove Savanoo, Super Nomade, Star Projector and more…
● New lullabies with nature sounds
● Enhanced baby cry sensor detection
● iOS 7 compatibility
● iPhone 5 / 5S retina optimization
● Bug fixes
Love it!!! 💖
I love this app! I'm almost 13 and I use it almost every night! I actually have 2 Pabobo night lights! I have the Super Nomade and Lumilove Barbapapa! I LOVE them! At night I sleep with both of them on (one in my bed and one on my night stand)! With the app I set it to the lowest brightness and play a song for 60 minutes with my iPod plugged in. If I wake up in the middle of the night,(or early in the morning) I just tap the screen and the music comes back on for another hour to get me back to sleep! I recommend this app for all ages! Helps me fall asleep so much faster! My favorite light is the purple giraffe projector thing.
Complete life saver!!!!
My 6 y/o daughter is really scared of the dark and wakes up during the night, many times frightened. This app is great....we set it for an hour for her to fall asleep and then if she wakes up in the middle of the night all she has to do is tap the screen and the night light and lullaby come on to comfort her and soothe her back to sleep. She loves this night light and I do too, it's gotten me more sleep and allowed my daughter to feel better too!!!
This is the one you want
I have tried many night lights for my little girl and this one really goes above expectations with a cut variety of dream lamps to choose from and some absolutely beautiful lullaby music to choose from. My little one was out like a light in 5 minutes after turning it on .. I hope more music will be forthcoming in the near future.. You will love this little light of pabobo its awesome ..
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Oct 25, 2013
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 36.3 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Bitsmedia Pte Ltd
- © 2003-2010 Pabobo
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.