By Pac-12 Networks
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Watch Pac-12 sports on your iPad or iPhone through Pac-12 Networks! Enjoy 24/7 access to live events and other programming across all sports featuring the schools of the Pac-12, the Conference of Champions.
IMPORTANT: Access to most Pac-12 Networks video content is determined by your TV provider. Currently, the TV providers supported in Pac-12 Now include: Comcast XFINITY, DISH, Time Warner Cable, AT&T U-Verse, Cox Communications, Bright House Networks, Bend Broadband, Canby Telcom, Crestview Cable, Frontier, Suddenlink, etc.
This version of Pac-12 Now is a Universal App for iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch.
Pac-12 Now features:
• 24/7 access to seven live Pac-12 Networks channels: Pac-12 Network, Pac-12 Arizona, Pac-12 Bay Area, Pac-12 Los Angeles, Pac-12 Mountain, Pac-12 Oregon, and Pac-12 Washington.
• Watch live and video-on-demand on your big screen with Chromecast or Apple TV (via Airplay).
• Check scores for 10+ sports.
• Customize the app to feature your favorite school & sports.
• Watch highlights, feature stories, game recaps, and exclusive Pac-12 Now video content.
• Share what you watch via Facebook and Twitter.
• More to come… we promise that we’re just getting started.
We would like to acknowledge each of the amazing Pac-12 Conference institutions:
• Arizona Wildcats
• Arizona State Sun Devils
• Cal Golden Bears
• Colorado Buffaloes
• Oregon Ducks
• Oregon State Beavers
• Stanford Cardinal
• UCLA Bruins
• USC Trojans
• Utah Utes
• Washington Huskies
• Washington State Cougars
Hit us up on Twitter @pac12network with any questions or feedback.
© 2016 Pac-12 Networks. All rights reserved.
All PAC-12 trademarks and copyrights herein, including artwork, are the property of Pac-12 Networks. This property is protected under the laws of the United States and other countries. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or other use of content delivered hereunder in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
• Mid-summer improvements and bug fixes
Latest version is not working. Launches to black. iPad Air 2. Hopefully this will be fixed.
The newest update (today) crashes when I try to start it. Great timing with Arizona playing for the national baseball title tomorrow.