Pace Yourself Lite
By Chad Sykora
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
****Pace Yourself Lite does not include voice notifications****
Pace Yourself is a convenient way to track and log your training activities. Unlike other exercise trackers, Pace Yourself can manage multiple training goals simultaneously to track your pace, distance, elapsed time and calories burned. In addition, voice notifications (full version only) keep you informed of your current status.
* Easy to read dashboard interface
* Track multiple goals simultaneously: Average Pace, Distance, Elapsed Time and Calories Burned
* Exercise options include: Walking, Running, Cycling, Cross-Country Skiing, Golfing
* Calorie counter displays calories burned based on specific activity, current speed and weight
* Track fastest/slowest pace for any given trip
* Trip Log provides easy access to previous trips and goal information
* Voice notifications for current status and goal completion alerts (Full Version)
Useful for any type of walking, running, skiing or cycling activity - whether you want to train for a marathon or simply track calories burned while walking in the grocery store (you might be surprised!).
For support and feature requests, please send email to:
toolbar icons by Joseph Wain / glyphish.com
I would NOT suggest this
So I set the parameters, turned it on and started my run... It was set to talk to me every 5 minutes; there was no speech. Then, 25 minutes into my 26 minute run, it just TURNED ITSELF OFF. It recorded no data whatsoever either.
I figured it could have been a fluke, so i tried it again. Same thing. What a waste of time. Just go for the Nike +.
To set your settings go to the settings for your iPhone/iPod and it will be there
Ok, so I downloaded and tapped on the little i for info, it tells me to set it up in the settings from main and guess what, I can find any way to access the settings from the main to set up my goals.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Released: Nov 16, 2009
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 3.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Chad Sykora
- © 2009 Chad Sykora
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.