Introduction: It is an application to perform a selection of albums by speed.
1. To match the speed of movement in the album is selected.
2. It allows you to play randomly.
3. You can change the speed classification.
4. You can be playing in the background.
How to use this Application (example)
1. Register your albums.
2. Start to moving.
3. Start playing.
Notice: This app uses the GPS function in order to obtain the speed information.
Please Connect to the Internet whenever you use this app.
You may not be able to get the information speed tunnel, subway, and in the building.
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Osamu Masaki
- 1.8 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Masaki Appli Laboratory (Osamu Masaki)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.