Pacemaker – Create music mixes & DJ live!
By Pacemaker Music AB
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**App Store Best of 2015 and 2014**
**Apple Design Award Winner 2015**
Create and save your mix with Pacemaker for iPhone and Apple Watch or DJ live on iPad & iPad Pro. With tracks from iTunes and Spotify.
**App Store Editor’s Choice 2014 and 2015**
**Selected as one of the first music apps for Apple Watch by Apple**
“An excellent balance between simplicity and feature bloat” – The Verge
“It’s not just a DJing app - it’s DJing reinvented for the touchscreen” – Wired
“You’re likely to see Pacemaker at a house party near you” – DJ TechTools
Pacemaker takes the effort out of creating a mix by adding the magic. Just pick your music from iTunes or Spotify, personalize your transitions, hit play and get into the groove!
*Pacemaker for iPhone – Create and save your mixtape in a heartbeat!
– Follow the green circle and find tracks that match with help from our Match Machine™ feature.
– Match Machine™ also intelligently shuffles your tracks order. While Autopilot™ helps create you mix between tracks.
– Personalize your mix by moving the transition between tracks.
– Instantly mix in the next track by pushing the “Mix now” lightning icon.
– Seamlessly jump to any part of a track, and it will keep playing in sync with the beat.
– Save your mix with our patented mix Recipe® tech and relisten to it later.
– Blast it to the next level with a full range of colorful live effects.
*Pacemaker for Apple Watch – One-touch-mixing magic directly from your wrist.
– Mix in new tracks! Just tap the cover art and it will mix the track in at the next best spot.
– The music never stops! Get a notification when the current playlist is about to end. Pick a new playlist or automatically go into Radio mode.
– Add live effects! Comes with our most popular effects, ChopChop, Whitenoise, 8-Bit and Hi-Lo! – for free!!
*Pacemaker for iPad & NEW iPad Pro – The complete live DJ tool with the epic Autopilot™ feature! You have unlimited creative influence over the music you love!
With its carefully crafted design, it makes DJing easy, beautiful and fun.
– Sync with the tap of a button!
– Mix seamlessly between tracks with the built-in crossfader.
– Split the output and preview a track with the headphones crossfader.
– What to play next? Our track selection assistant Match Machine™ finds tracks that match perfectly with the tracks currently playing.
– Need a break? Activate Autopilot™ – your personal DJ that automagically mixes for you.
– Record a mix on the fly. Play it, cue it and rewind it (only with music from iTunes).
– A full set of colorful effects available to purchase in-app.
In-App purchases for iPhone and iPad:
– Whitenoise - SwooooOOOSH! The powerful build up effect that gives you a dramatic and perfectly timed drop, every time.
– 8-Bit - The bit crusher that makes your track sound like a retro video game.
– ChopChop - Slice up a track for a stuttering effect and build up tension before the big drop.
– Hi-Lo - Remove the high or low frequencies from your tracks to create a swooping sound.
– Reverb - Make the track sound as if it’s playing in a small hut or the largest of cathedrals.
– (iPad & iPad Pro) Echo - Echo echo… Is there anybody out there?
– (iPad & iPad Pro) Roll - Create a loop that spins on top of a track.
– (iPad & iPad Pro) Loop - Create synchronized loops on the fly; split or double, exit and re-loop. Also included is the exclusive Pacemaker Loop Travel.
– (iPad & iPad Pro) Beatskip - Skip a predetermined number of beats forwards or backwards to create stutter in your sound.
What's New in Version 1.6.7
Beat-matching works great, transitions sometimes don't
I use this app frequently for EDM/dance music. It's almost always successful in matching beats during transitions, and the ordering of keys sounds fine. In my experience, Pacemaker has difficulty transitioning between full versions of a song (which include 32+ intro/outro bars) and radio edits (which have 2 if any). It should be cutting the longer intro/outro out and overlapping the two bar transition (or just doing a cut), but instead it will overlap the longer intro/outro with the first build/ final drop of the shorter song, which invariably sounds bad. This can often be fixed manually, but it's still disconcerting when it happens.
Very awesome app!
To be able to create your own style of mixed albums is really dope! I have mixed this and used it for road trips, including when I'm getting ready to go out I'll have my pump up mix. Even Lounge at home.. I've had a lot of people who wanted to k ow who made the mixes I've made and was shocked when I told them that it was me 😄😄😄... The only thing I wish is that I could share this with friends that would like to hear it rather it be on Facebook or soundcloud... Would be good if it could be a way where you can tweak it to do exactly what you want it to do as well.
Amazing app, missing some things
I really enjoy this app and it's great tool to use for djing and mixing. I use this mostly for mixing and mashups and i've noticed that for some songs the auto sync doesn't work that well and the beat is off. Also i would like there to be a feature to raise and lower the pitch.
Anyway, it's still a very good app and i look forward to seeing how it develops.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jul 20, 2016
- Version: 1.6.7
- Size: 102 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Pacemaker Music AB
- © 2016 Pacemaker Music AB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Value pack$9.99
- Turbo pack$4.99