Run Faster (Pace)
By Simple Programmer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE GPS ON YOUR DEVICE BEFORE BUYING THIS APP!
Run Faster helps you run FASTER!
Whether you are a casual runner looking to chart your progress and lower your pace or you are an experienced runner training for the big race, you'll love how easy Run Faster makes it to run at a desired pace without even looking at your phone.
● Set a desired target pace
● No need to look at your phone Run Faster will tell you to "speed up" or "slow down"
● Configure how often to be alerted
MAP YOUR RUN
● Runs are stored in a standard GPX file
● See your run on a Google map
● Transfer your run data in iTunes
● Send your run data and route to Dailymile.com
● Supports miles and kilometers
SHARE YOUR RUN
● Post to Twitter
● Post to Facebook
● Post to Dailymile.com
● Auto-post runs to any or all services
● View past runs stats including pace, time and distance
● View past runs on Google maps
● Quick responses for bug fixes and suggestions
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 1.4
Not what it should be
Technically it does what the App Store said it would. But it's rough. It should have a pace calculator, properly recorded voice, more frequent reminders, and a little better design. If they want to go all the way, the target pace should be dynamic based on covering a given distance in a given amount of time. I.e. 5.3k in 30 min. If I take a minute to walk, how much faster should I run afterwards to make up for that?
Doesn't work even with GPS on
Doesn't work. I want my money back.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 09, 2013
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 5.8 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: John Sonmez
- © Simple Programmer
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.