The PaceMyDay - To Help Manage My Fatigue app is no longer being supported. We encourage you to download the BEST Suite which contains a cloud-based version of PaceMyDay as well as ReachMyGoals and the all new StrategizeMyLife app. The three apps are integrated together in the suite so that data can be shared between them which greatly improves the user experience. Check out the BEST Suite app in the App Store by tapping on the link in the "More by Brain Education Strategies and Technology" section below.
Low energy is a common problem that affects work/school performance and daily functioning. We often overestimate our ability to complete tasks within a certain time frame, failing to account for our energy level.
The PaceMyDay app will help you monitor your energy levels and identify appropriate durations for various tasks, including breaks, in order to optimize your daily activities. Because sleep disturbance is related to low energy/fatigue, the app includes morning and evening sleep questions and prompts you to go to bed at a consistent, appropriate time.
The overall purpose of the PaceMyDay app is to help users increase awareness of their energy levels and become more skilled at choosing how long to stay at a task before taking a break in order to improve their energy.
- Establish a wake-up alarm that includes a prompt to complete the morning sleep questionnaire (questions regarding quantity and quality of previous night’s sleep)
- Identify a task category to be undertaken (e.g., reading, homework, gardening, etc.)
- Identify specific tasks within the selected category (e.g., within the reading category: e-mail, newspapers, textbook, etc.)
- Identify how long you think you can do each task and still have energy left (optimal duration)
- Identify your energy level before beginning a task
- Based on current energy level, determine whether to modify task duration - Start a countdown timer at the beginning of the selected activity. Countdown timer runs in the background so you can work freely.
- Identify if you stopped the task prematurely and the reason (e.g., something came up, too tired to continue, completed task early) - Identify your energy level after stopping a task - Prompts to take breaks after each task
- Prompts to prepare for and go to bed at an appropriate time with capability to track daily functioning with questions regarding level of alertness, concentration, overall energy, etc. throughout the day - Generate reports that can be shared with others regarding number of tasks completed, time spent on tasks, etc.
- Adding a notice about ending support for this app and a suggestion to look at the BEST Suite app.
Ratings and Reviews
Apparently this app was developed to help people manage fatigue. The name was changed and marketed to people with Executive Function Disorder. It would be better if it tracks mood. I don't like that I need to input every time I start any given chore. No ability to have more than one task started at one time. The bedtime and wake up questionnaires are not detailed enough, and don't allow enough information to be input. There should be a filter to allow prevent it from asking how many cigarettes I smoked, when I have never smoked before. I'm not very happy that I paid for this app. There are some free apps that track chores similarly.
I can manage my fatique
Manage My Fatigue app allows me to personalize my tasks and break activities daily. It helps me evaluate my fatigue and decide on what I could do next to benefit my overall energy level. Using the app has increased my self awareness and allowed me to regain my independence and my confidence. Patricia Mann, CA
Great fatigue management app
This app allows you to plan your day according to your physical state and tasks. It also tracks your sleeping patterns to help you identify another source of fatigue. Very useful!
- Brain Education Strategies and Technology, Inc.
- 14.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 ID 4 the Web
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.