By Josh Blazer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pachinko Puzzle is an addicting ball-dropping game for the iPhone and iPod Touch loosely based on the Japanese game Pachinko.
Features gameplay that will appeal to fans of marble based games such as Pinball, Labyrinth, and Peggle.
Drop marbles from the upper drop zone... Tilt your device left to right to "steer" from one side to the other as they drop to light up all the objects in the playfield.
- Simple but addictive gameplay
- Realistic physics model
- Accelerometer control for left-right movements
- Listen to your iTunes music library while you play.
What's New in Version 2.0
Complete rewrite of Pachinko Puzzle!
- new 3d engine
- Particle effects throughout
- new advanced control mechanism (drag, drop, tilt)
- bottomless pits
- transport portals
- Animated platforms
- bug fixes
- 40 brand new levels in total!
- Recommended 3g or higher IOS device
Anyone who has played pachinko, or pachinko-style games such as Kickin' Momma or Peggle, needs to own this game. Levels are well thought out and overall I find the game to be a ton of fun and just as addictive as the pachinko parlors in Tokyo. What a blast!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 08, 2011
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 30.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Josh Blazer
- © 2008 Josh Blazer
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.