By Killerfish Games Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"It really has too much detail and logic to be dismissed as an arcade game."
- Neal Stevens, subsim.com
"One of six games you should have played in 2013 (but probably didn't)."
- Owen Faraday, pockettactics.com
Pacific Fleet is turn based game set upon a detailed simulation depicting naval warfare during World War II.
Check out the full game trailer at:
- All new graphics depict the greatest war at sea in stunning full 3D
- Historically based ships, aircraft, weapons and dozens of ship upgrades
- A unique blend of deep strategic planning combined with quick tactical decisions
- Play as the US Pacific Fleet or Imperial Japanese Navy
- 90 combat zones to battle through on your way to victory
- Single Battle and Multiplayer Hotseat modes
- Complete 44 achievements
- Sink ships with realistic buoyancy physics, not with hit-point bars!
- Submarine warfare and carrier operations with dive bombing and torpedo bombers
- Dynamic weather, shore bombardments and night engagements
- Target specific ship subsystems to sink or cripple the enemy
- 17 playable ships
- 8 playable aircraft
- Random ship placement, wind, weather and night engagements make each play-through unique
- NO ADVERTISEMENTS. NO IN APPS. ONE PRICE = FULL GAME.
Join us on Facebook for latest news and ongoing discussion with the developer:
What's New in Version 2.10
- Added "Auto Next" feature under Quit Battle page (1 to 3 second delay between auto turn progression)
- Fixed TDC/Imp. Detonators not applied to first torpedo fired
- IJN ships now lose xp when sunk in campaign
- Aircraft attacks must now target an enemy before launching
- Starshell brightness greatly increased
- Ships can no longer face away from each other at combat start
- *** on level 1 IJN Campaign now displays correctly on map
- AAA upgrade reduced to 8,000 renown, allowing M.I.C. achievement
- Fixed a bug where a sinking ship would sometimes linger on surface
- Fixed a rare bug where turn order broke on an enemy sinking
- Manual Clarification: shell damage is multiplied by number of gun barrels firing
- Added Facebook link in Help section
- Removed sound volume slider (master audio now controlled with device)
- Fixed a rare bug whereby achievements could be deleted
- Fixed several achievements which would not register or were impossible
- Kongo torpedo reload messages removed
- Torpedo reload timing corrected
- Takao now has 8 torpedoes
Great and a new idea
This is a very good game the should have a modern 2014 Pacific Fleet it will be fun
Sure it has problems, but most of those are avoidable (with island scenarios you can find out where you are supposed to be targeting, you can estimate gun elevation but seeing where your previous shots fell). It can get a bit repetitious and you ALWAYS go first, taking some of the fun out of it, so a difficulty setting would be nice. What I think makes this game so could is that it compares REALLY well to other warship games on the App Store. I've checked. This game offers one price with no in app purchases. And they're coming out with a sequel in the Atlantic which seeks to improve on the game! Cool stuff
Great turn based game
This game is turned based but has very good animations of things like the ships listing side to side , the waters affects ,smoke and explosions. I love the sounds, I even think the time was put in to make different sounds like multiple different sirens when you zoom into the ships.you should take a look at the lite version and see if you like it because when I did about 1 mission I was buying the game.i would purchase add ons of the game and even a European fleet like this.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 15, 2014
- Version: 2.10
- Size: 92.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Killerfish Games Pty Ltd
- © 2013 Paul Sincock Ph.D.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).