Hello! This is THE MACHINE speaking!
Welcome to the PACIFIC MACHINE!
Exchange your mental energy for platinum bars! Follow an intense dystopian narrative set by the original players by a live vote that took place in January - March 2018. It is an interface, not a game.
- Extremely simple controls!
- There are real people in here.
- More than 100 cosmetic items to unlock!
- A sense of impending doom with each step you take.
- 3 fun reaction based locks to test your skill!
- It is an interface, not a game.
- Determine the fate of characters in a globally influenced vote.
- Please think about your actions.
We hope you enjoy your experience.
PACIFIC MACHINE: REDUX
THE MACHINE is releasing this update as a final thank you to players, those old and new. Overall, we have improved existing cutscenes and fixed some minor bugs. See the full changelist below:
- Fixed audio cues during some cutscenes not playing at the correct time.
- Fixed spelling errors in some narrative parts.
- Players can now skip waiting periods by paying 100 PLATINUM BARS.
- Added a reset button for players to experience the narrative again.
- Moved the MACHINE cog down a bit for iPhone X users.
Follow THE MACHINE on Twitter for news on the next MACHINE. https://twitter.com/themachine_
Ratings and Reviews
Thank you!! Best experience in a choice game
Hello! I am one of the original players of the game, actually I have the first rank in voters and the third in more points obtained. I just want to say that this was an incredible game, I remember the excitement when a new update came out. I didn’t expect that It was going to be awesome. Thank you!!
If you are someone that just started the game I am sorry if you don’t like the choice we made. I also started like at half of the story and I had that feeling too… I tried to change some of the choices that the community made because I don’t feel that they where right and that made me the top voter but as you know it’s not that easy obtaining all that points. I can only say that this is the way that happened and enjoy it because is an incredible game and story.
Please get rid of group decisions
I just started this game and I think it’s a great idea and great story..... BUT all these decisions were made months ago by other people and they’re making the stupidest decisions, it’s completely ruining the game for me. Every time a decision is made I feel less and less immersed in the game and more distant. It takes away from the whole idea of a free choice game and makes it feel like all my effort and progress is meaningless because the story will just go in it’s own way and I have no effect on it. This would be a 5 star rating if I could just make my own decisions. Maybe add an option so people can choose if they want to be part of the group or if the want to go solo. Just fix it and fast!
Developer Response ,
We understand and agree, however we cannot rewind or undo the horrible mistakes made by the original users.
The events that unfolded during the live vote period are set in stone and their consequences have already caused their impact.
We truly hope you can enjoy viewing the outcome and fate of the narrative and characters, and thank you for downloading and your feedback. It is truly appreciated.
I really enjoy this game it takes an interesting approach on a narrative story and I love the characters. I just have 2 minor problems 1. When I'm farming on the second round I would tap when it was on the orange part and it would say I would miss it. 2. I really wish it would be like Telltale's games where when I make a choice u have limited time and I can only answer it not a whole group.
- Amelus Digital Pty Limited
- 248.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Copyright 2018 Amelus Digital Pty Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.