By KUBRA Arizona, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
With this free app from Pacific Power, you can pay your bill, report a power outage or check the status of an outage from anywhere 24/7. Bill-ready and payment alerts help you stay up-to-date with your account. Outage alerts keep you in the know during storms.
• Report an outage or check the status of a previously reported outage for your home or business.
• Get the latest outage details including estimated restoration time, crew status and cause of the outage.
• Receive outage restoration alerts on your device to stay informed during a storm or service interruption.
• Review your account balance.
• Pay your bill quickly with your debit card, credit card or through your checking or savings account.
• Receive payment confirmations and bill-ready alerts on your device.
• Easily swipe between multiple electric accounts to pay bills and get outage details for each.
• Log in with your existing Pacific Power user ID and password, or quickly and easily create an account to access secure services through the app.
• Stay connected with direct dial to customer service, get the latest news and tips, and follow our social media channels.
Data charges may apply for notifications. Fees apply for debit and credit card payments.
What's New in Version 2.2.0
• Credit card scan when adding payment method
• Report a power outage without logging in
• Log in to your account using Touch ID
Thank you for using the app! Look for more improvements to make it even easier for you.
Never got the activation email, total garbage
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 09, 2017
- Version: 2.2.0
- Size: 49.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: KUBRA Arizona, Inc.
- © 2015 Pacific Power
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.