By American Chemical Society
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The International Chemical Congress of Pacific Basin Societies 2015, Pacifichem's mobile app is a full-featured guide of the conference in Honolulu, HI on December 15 - 20, 2015. App features include:
- Native app: No WiFi connection required to access the conference program, schedule, or maps.
- Home: Quick access to technical, social, and governance, meeting program, browse, search features, exhibitor information, and app user guide.
- Program: Browse the entire event program to build your personal schedule, bookmark sessions or speakers, or access session handouts as available.
- Take notes and share them via email.
- Connect your meeting experience with social media.
- Exhibitors, maps, conference info, and more.
- Synchronize your online program (web) schedule with your mobile device.
What's New in Version 1.5
This app routinely interrupts my workflow with extraneous ads and updates
- Category: Education
- Updated: Nov 17, 2015
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 159 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: American Chemical Society
- © Pacifichem & ATIV Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.