Have you ever forgotten something really important for your trip?
This will never happen again with Pack The Bag!
No more incomplete hand-written packlists for your upcoming journey, no more bad feelings or expensive surprises at the airport. Make your next trip the best trip ever.
Pack The Bag for iOS helps you managing your packlists. You and your bag will be well-prepared, you will save the trouble of thinking about all the items that you want to carry along on your journey.
Pro version: no ads, all features! Import your lists from Pack The Bag Free with only 2 clicks!
- Choose from more than 700 items in 27 categories
- Easily create, edit and delete items and categories
- Maintain your items in the inventory list without the need to create a packlist
- Assign a weight to your items to prevent expensive surprises at the airport
- Create new packlists by copying from existing lists
- Pack your items without running around by optionally sorting by storage locations
- Send and share packlists by email - they can be imported on any other iOS device
- Dropbox support: Export and import lists via Dropbox
- Airdrop support: Exchange lists with devices in your surrounding
- Packing reminder push notification: Define a date when your device should remind you to start packing
- Define an icon for your packlist
- Sort lists by name or date or reoder them manually
- Duplicate a category with all included items (e.g. child 1, child2, …)
- Add a filter to display how many items are not yet packed in a list
- Color schemes: Choose from different colors - or define your own color
- Support for Apple Watch - pack your items on the watch
- Supported Languages: English, German, Turkish
You have ideas how to improve the app? You found issues? Send feedback to the Pack The Bag team directly from inside the app - your support is highly appreciated!
Fixed an issue on devices with older iOS versions
Ratings and Reviews
Best Packing App
I travel a LOT and have tried a number of packing apps. Pack the Bag is by far the best, most intuitive and most flexible of all of them. Only changes I would make are integration with TripIt and/or a weather app. With this information, combined with a couple simple questions when creating a trip like whether the trip is a business or leisure, whether you are alone or with family/children could allow the app to pre-populate the packing list which would take the app from great to awesome.
I love PackTheBag! I use it for every trip, whether just a weekend or several weeks of international travel. I love that I can reuse past list, customize items, and sort in a variety of ways. Thanks for keeping me sane before my trips.
Love this app
I use this app for all my travel-work, pleasure, weekend, summer, winter- and have separate packing lists for each kind of travel. It is incredibly helpful! Thank you for this great app!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.