Pack The Bag
By Andreas Krawczyk
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Have you ever forgotten something really important for your trip?
This will never happen again with Pack The Bag!
No more incomplete hand-written packlists for your upcoming journey, no more bad feelings at the airport. Make your next trip the best trip ever.
Pack-The-Bag app for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad helps you managing your packlists. You and your bag will be well-prepared, you will save the trouble of thinking about all the items that you want to carry along on your journey.
- Choose from almost 650 baggage items in 26 categories
- Easily create new baggage items and categories
- Edit and extend provided categories
- Create new packlists by copying from existing lists
- Send packlists by email
- Dropbox support: Export and import packing lists via Dropbox
- Receive packlists from friends by email (import / export)
- Packing reminder push notification: Define a date when your device should remind you to start packing
- Sort lists by name or date or reoder them manually
- Duplicate a category (e.g. child 1, child2, …)
- Sort items in a packlist individually
- Displays how many items are not yet packed in a list
- Color schemes: Choose between green (default), purple, blue, red or white
- iPhone 5 and iOS6 support
What's New in Version 1.7.4
- Fixed a bug that prevented moving some items from one category to another
- Bugfixes and stability improvements
Check out my new app Pack 'Pack The Bag Pro' - completely redesigned for iOS 7.
Finally-A Good Packing List App!
I have looked for years for a Great Trip Packing App, and I have finally found one that is at least 95% of GREAT!
How long have I looked? Since I used a Palm Pilot.
All of these apps are simple databases, so what distinguishes them is their user interface. Pack The Bag has the best UI I have run into yet.
It starts with A bunch of categories, each of which already contains many items. When you start a trip, all of them are turned off, so you scroll through the list turning on items you want to pack.
But then the UI makes it easy to add new categories AND new items to every category that you want to pack, and you can delete categories and items you have mo need for.
Need a lot of items? There is a "Pack All" button, as well as a "Click All Off" button, which many competitors lack It's also great to zero out the DB after a trip.
I have it 4 stars because it could be easier to add items & categories, but otherwise it's a great interface and App. 4.5 stars really!
This app works really well. I can add & delete categories. I set up a new category for my spouses clothes and was able to duplicate the clothes list deleting anything that did not relate to my spouse. I could add and delete all items I needed to as well as move an item from one category to another. The only problem I found was that one item would not move from one category to another after I hit done to go to the checkbox list.
What a great little app!!!!!
I love it! I am a mother of four and packing for vacation, road trips and even grandma and grandpa's house for the day can be extremely frustrating. I always have that feeling in the pit of my stomach that I have forgotten something...and I usually have. Not anymore! This app has proved to be very effective and thorough. I no longer have to worry about getting someplace and not having what I need. Problem solved!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jan 27, 2014
- Version: 1.7.4
- Size: 6.5 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Andreas Krawczyk
- © 2010-2014 Andreas Krawczyk
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Ad-free version$1.99