Never lose another package or delivery with the iOS app for Package Zen.
Package Zen is a powerful tool to log, manage, and keep track of any inbound delivery you receive.
Say goodbye to time-wasting data entry, lost packages, frustrated recipients, and “Is it here yet?” phone calls.
In under 10 seconds per delivery, staff working at front desks, mailrooms, or loading docks can:
- account for any and every delivery
- automatically notify the correct recipient
- collect signatures and other proof of internal delivery
- automatically generate complete and accurate delivery manifests
Package Zen creates complete records for any delivery you receive with just one screen tap:
- packages or express envelopes from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Amazon, USPS, TNT, Lasership, LSO, Prime Now, OnTrac, GSO, i-Parcel, Canada Post, Royal Mail, Purolator, Newgistics, Deutsche Post, Fastway, XPO, Hermes, APC, DPD...... and over 1,000 parcel and freight carriers worldwide.
- local courier and messenger deliveries
- dry cleaning
- handwritten labels
*** The Package Zen iOS app is a companion to Package Zen’s solutions for existing users ***
Package Zen is designed for receiving between 10 and 100,000 deliveries per day. Package Zen can be used at just one or hundreds of locations across a large organization.
- automatically creates a complete delivery record and manifest with no data entry - simply snap a photo of any package or delivery label.
- automatically sends optional photo notifications via email, SMS, or Slack to the correct recipient of any delivery. A picture of the delivery is included in every notification, so recipients know exactly what was received.
- requires no integration into corporate or building directories.
- automatically sends optional reminders for items awaiting pickup
- allows staff to capture a recipient’s signature, name, or other information when a recipient collects their delivery, directly on any compatible iOS device.
Package Zen is used by:
- loading docks
- commercial real estate managers
- hotels and resorts
- coworking spaces and shared office suites
- anyone who needs to make receiving deliveries on behalf of others fast, simple, accurate, and accountable.
Get started with these easy steps:
1) Create a Package Zen account.
2) Download the Package Zen iOS app from the App Store.
3) Begin logging deliveries!
Learn more at www.packagezen.com
Thanks for using Package Zen! We update our app regularly to make managing packages and deliveries even easier.
Here's what you'll find in our latest update:
- A few under the hood improvements.
- Alerts for staff members when images can't be uploaded.
Ratings and Reviews
Best receiving tool out there
I don't usually write reviews, but this service is pretty fantastic. We use Packagezen in our mailroom and at our front desk. We used to have a bunch of Neopost software printers and old style handhelds. We got out of our lease on those and replaced them all with two iPod touches that came with the service. We ended up saving a ton.
My guys now spend all their time on print production and about 30 min a day handling deliveries. They used to split time 50/50, I'd say I save about 10 hours every day.
Having images of every item we get is very helpful. There have been a couple times where an employee thinks we lost a package and we just send them a report with the picture of the shipping label when we received it, the image when we delivered it and their signature.
For running a receiving operation this is definitely the best tool out there.
We used to spend a few hours dealing with 50 or so packages a day at our office. It now takes our receptionist 5 maybe 10 min. Employees are happy. The notifications with pics have put an end to "is it here yet" phone calls. Great service.
Awesome way to get packages
Finding out that packages have been waiting at the front desk for days is a pain. With Package Zen, I receive a photo of the package that's waiting for me, so I know it hasn't been lost, who it's from and where to find it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.