Coverage of the Green Bay Packers has never been better. Catch all the latest news, headlines, opinions, live game coverage, photos, videos, tweets, scores, stats and rosters for the Packers — all in one place, brought to you by the authoritative source of the best local coverage, packersnews.com.
With exclusive commentary, insider analysis and award-winning photos and videos from the Packers News' team, the Packers' app is your one-stop shop for all coverage of the team.
• Subscription fee for the packersnews.com App alone is $4.99 per month or $47.99 per year, plus applicable taxes
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Terms of service - http://static.greenbaypressgazette.com/terms/
• Privacy Notice/Your California Privacy Rights - http://static.greenbaypressgazette.com/privacy/
• Ad Choices - http://static.greenbaypressgazette.com/privacy/#adchoices
Our users are our priority and we greatly value your feedback. We take every review and suggestion into consideration when designing our iPhone app, but we cannot answer reviews. Please reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fixed Twitter sections
Ratings and Reviews
I keep getting locked out
I bought a one year subscription in January of 2018, since then I periodically get locked out (at least twice a month). Typically, if I shut my iPhone down, and reboot, that will do the trick (and I can again get in). But not always. I just canceled, after getting locked out again. I should have gone month to month.
Frankly, by the time you post an article on this bizarre app, I’ve already read it on Twitter. To anyone thinking this is a good way to keep up with Packers news, save the money. Twitter is far more efficient, with no lock outs.
Too unreliable - you pay and can’t access
I have the same problem as another reviewer. I have an iPhone 7 that is up to date and haven’t been able to access reliably since about October and not at all since early December. Have had periodic issues for the entire 3 years with the App not accepting my password and now it doesn’t recognize my account at all even though I paid for the annual subscription in May 2017. I have tried contacting all possible entities about the issue and not one response. Canceled my auto renewal today.
The app has always been inconsistent. At times it would not accept my password, but a hard reboot fixed it. Since the last update it won’t accept my password at all. Customer service is nonexistent. The phone number goes to the newspaper who doesn’t handle the app. The in app help doesn’t work. The in app email address doesn’t elicit a response. Since the update about two weeks ago this is a useless app for me. On an iPhone 7s with up to date OS.
- 31.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Gannett Co., Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month of App Access $4.99
- 1 Month of App Access $47.99
- 1 Year of App Access $47.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.