The award-winning desktop app is now available for iOS. Packet Sender is an easy way to communicate with devices using UDP or TCP commands.
Use Packet Sender Cloud to save/share/import packets to your mobile device!
- Built-in servers for both TCP and UDP
- Built-in client for both TCP and UDP
- Specify your data in either HEX or ASCII.
- Traffic log of incoming and outgoing traffic.
- Save your packets for later with a name
- Bug fix for app crashes when losing focus.
- Packet Sender Mobile is now open source.
Ratings and Reviews
Not worth $3.99
1. The app crashes often.
2. Unlike the PC version, the servers cannot be disabled.
3. The UDP port settings is tied directly to the TCP port setting; they are not independent settings as the configuration menu leads you to believe. If you set the UDP port and select save, it simply won’t. You need to change TCP setting then both the TCP and UDP will change and then can be saved.
- NagleCode, LLC
- 28.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 NagleCode, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.