As Featured On The App Store's "Best New Apps", The Washington Post, BBC, LA Times, Lifehacker, Fast Company's Co.DESIGN, and The Next Web.
"A Travel App That Practically Packs Your Bags For You"
Never Forget Your ______ Again!
PackPoint is an intelligent packing app and packing list builder for serious travelers. PackPoint will tell you what you need to pack based on length of travel, weather at your destination, and any activities planned during your trip.
Punch in the city you're traveling to, the departure date, and the number of nights you'll be staying there.
- Check out the Customize menu within PackPoint for Premium features
- Swipe left to remove an item from your packing list
- Tap the "+" sign to change quantities for each packing list item
- Check off "Repeat Basics" if you're willing to repeat wearing basics like shirts and pants
- Check off "Laundry" if you will have access to laundry facilities
PackPoint will build a packing list for you that takes into account:
- Business or Leisure travel
- Activities you plan on doing
- What you need for an international trip
- Warm weather clothes
- Cold weather clothes
- An umbrella if the forecast calls for rain
Have a packing app feature request, or feedback? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://ideas.packpnt.com
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/packpoint
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/packpnt @packpnt
Minor performance enhancement to city name search
Ratings and Reviews
Love to travel
I’ve been using this app for the last year or two and quite pleased with it’s ease-of-use. I’ve never forgotten a thing that I needed and I love the fact that you can add things that may not be listed.
I just purchased the premium version and have only one minor concern. I just used the app and after I have set it all up and added new things, I realized that the dates were incorrect. I could not find anywhere to change the dates other than re-doing it...which I was not about to do. This seems like an easy change and I hope you can accommodate me on this with a fix.
Other than that I love this app and highly recommend it. Thanks for a super app!
Update: Big miss on shorts. Planning a beach trip, the app found that the high will be in the 80s... and decided shorts won’t be needed despite being on the essentials list. I wish I could see and adjust the thresholds for certain items like sweaters and shorts, but for now I have to add them manually.
Original:Just getting started with it, but it has the basics. Things that could be improved:
-More icons: Missing some really basic things like a driving icon for car trips, and some more sports. Would help if you could upload your own.
-Family sync: Would be nice to have a family list or account so that families can share packing some of the basics and sync up.
-Web interface: Would be much easier to edit and create new activities from a laptop.
I like the pre populated lists and will have to play around with the settings to figure out how best to do things like plan for ski trips and have it calculate the right number of pairs of ski socks and long underwear. So far it’s interesting and I will update as I get better with it.
Has potential but missing important features
It's a nice idea to include the weather component, but that also makes the inability to set a multi-destination trip all the more frustrating. Also frustrating is the inability to order or group items in the Essential and Activity lists. As it is, things like keys and documents are all mixed in with the clothing on the list in a haphazard way.
- 59.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Basque, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © PackPoint
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Package $2.99
- Manage default activities and list items $0.99
- TripIt Integration $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.