PadCAD is an easy to use CAD application designed for small to medium sized projects such as home additions, remodeling projects, cabinetry work, and site surveys. With PadCAD anyone can produce clean, clear CAD drawings. If you want to save or export your drawings to a professional CAD application like AutoCAD, you can export your drawings in several popular formats, including PDF or DXF files. PadCAD is designed with ease of use, speed and mobility in mind and is NOT a full blown CAD application. It's the prefect starting point for your drafting projects. PadCAD is ideal for general contractors, carpenters, architectural firms, appraisers and real-estate professionals. PadCAD has a very shallow learning curve, and no previous CAD experience is necessary. A comprehensive set of instructions are provided with the app.
Main Features :
1) Intuitive finger-based drawing and editing: Draw walls with your finger, then adjust them by dragging or stretching them.
2) Fine-tune controls: For greater precision, every element can be fine-tuned with numeric values.
3) Unlimited Undo and Redo: You can Undo all the way back to the beginning of your session or Redo to your current state.
4) Take Pictures: From within the app you can use your iPad's built in camera to take a photos and associate them with your CAD drawing. You can also use your iPad's built in microphone to create and include audio annotations in your drawings.
5) Intuitive Zoom & Pan: Use two fingers to zoom in and out of your drawing, just like you would with any other picture on the iPad. You may also pan the drawing simply by dragging your finger. The drawing area is larger than the iPad screen which allows you to export projects as large as 170' x 128'.
Feel free to contact us with any questions: email@example.com
1 Big Bad Bug Fix
Ratings and Reviews
Waste of Money
Seriously, I just paid $15 for this app last night. I worked on a project for almost 2 hours last night, saved it, only to come back this morning to pull up my saved file - no CAD drawing.
Small wall problem
I have the full version and any wall smaller than 3' in length can not be moved or deleted. If you need to edit or move that wall you must start the drawing all over again, waisting hours of work, fix that and it would be a 4 star app.
This thing is a scam. Files won't save even after you purchase the full version. Still waiting on my refund.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.