Enhance your experience on the water. Paddle Logger provides the functionality you need to record your journeys and track your goals, wrapped up in a beautiful, simple, accessible piece of software.
At it's core the app is a tracker and digital logbook designed for use on the water, without intruding on your time on the water.
In no time at all you can get to the water, set up and be on it by following three simple steps:
- Start the app
- Press the big circle
It is super accessible and now free to download with some features requiring an additional purchase.
Whether you want to record your first time on the water or you are in training for an event, Paddle Logger is for you. Whatever your craft - SUP, Kayak, Canoe, Prone Paddleboard. You can even use it sailing or swimming!
Join thousands of athletes and adventurers all over the world tracking their journeys with Paddle Logger!
It has been designed to cater for all your tracking needs without being overcomplicated or confusing, leaving you more time to concentrate and enjoy being on the water.
Paddle Logger Features:
- Track your journeys using the GPS in devices you already own.
- Set the adjustable delay, allowing you to safely stow your device before getting on the water and protecting your phone.
- Incorporating Apple Watch, you now no longer need to take your phone on the water to record journeys (However we advise taking your phone in a waterproof case - even the most experienced paddlers can get into difficulty.)
- Using the watch enjoy integration with Healthkit and the Health App, this means that your activity on the water also counts towards filling your Health Rings!
- Enable Water Lock on the Apple Watch in settings (within Paddle Logger Apple Watch App) in case you get wet and need to clear the speakers.
- View your trip details in the Digital Logbook. Edit trip notes about your journey and share the trip map and data to any Social Media, including deep integration with Facebook.
Paddle Logger Edition added features:
- View more detailed data from your session, including Speed Data and Pace Data
- Sort your trips into custom folders and track certain types of session for training and challenges
- Drop pins while out on the water and then view stats for different legs of your trip on the trip map or in the trip details.
- On the detailed satellite Trip Map, visually see how your speed changes across your journey
- Take selfies and photos of your adventures? View them in the Trip Photo Gallery, want to add images after you have finished your journey. Simply press the camera in the gallery to choose from the Camera or Photos app to add new images.
Paddle Logger Edition is offered on a Monthly or Annual subscription with payments charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase.†
**It is imperative that before heading out for the first time on the water with the watch, you must first do a dummy trip on your phone. Otherwise the trips will not be saved to your digital logbook!**
(We recommend purchasing a quality waterproof case so you do not end up damaging your phone)
NB: remember - while we have tried our utmost to allow great battery life with the app running (we have regularly managed 8hrs+ paddle time) continued use of GPS in the background can dramatically decrease battery life of both the Apple Watch and iPhone!
† Payment will be automatically charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase. The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current charging period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off by the user by visiting Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when a purchase to a subscription occurs, where applicable. www.paddlelogger.com/terms
Thank you to everyone who has supported us in this transition, it means a lot to us. This version includes improvements to the experience for new subscribers
We are really excited to introduce Paddle Logger Edition!!
Paddle Logger is now free for users to download with upgrade features as part of Paddle Logger Edition. This subscription includes all current features as well as new features that we add in the future!
To thank everyone that has supported Paddle Logger to date given valuable feedback and helped to shape the product to where it is now (Paddle Logger Founders) we will be giving you a year's free subscription. Thanks Paddle Logger Founding Members!
Why have we done this? Frankly, it is to make sure we are able to give the user a better experience. Allowing us to spend more time developing new features and squishing bugs should they arise. We have developed a list of new features that we will periodically release as part of Paddle Logger Edition as well as some which will require a separate purchase - the reasons of which will become clear. We love paddling and being on the water, we want to help make you be the best paddler you can be and love being on the water as much as we do! Hope you enjoy!
Ratings and Reviews
Very good app for SUP -ing to check distance and time
I use it on my apple watch and there was an issue the tech team got back to me and have fixed it. They have a great Tech Team. Love it! Thanks!
Developer Response ,
Awesome! Thanks for the solid review - we are always happy to help out!
Solid with occasional hiccups
The app works most of the time but occasionally the watch app will crash and you’ll get nothing.
Also - if the app on the phone crashes or closes before it saves you also lose your ride data.
App needs the following features added to be five stars - ability to manually edit a ride in case you launch it late and also copy and paste or duplicate a previous ride. I do the same run a lot and on the occasions where the phone or watch app crash and I lose everything from that run it would help immensely to be able to copy/paste or duplicate my last run so that my totals are accurate. Without that I have to remember to manually add up and add in runs not in the app due to crashes etc.
Developer Response ,
Hey Wrangler95 - love this kind of feedback, it is really useful to help us make a better product! Some of the things you mention we are addressing now which you will be glad to hear, if you ever want to discuss anything further please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org! Cheers
Paddle Logger is an Awesome App
Such a fun app! Love seeing where I’ve been and sharing with friends. I’ve also tried “writing” on the water. Getting better everyday! Had a problem with the app on my watch and emailed the paddle logger peeps, they responded instantly and helped me get back on track quick! If you enjoy SUP-ing, you’ll love this app!!
- Paddle Logger Ltd.
- 34.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Paddle Logger Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Edition - Annual $29.99
- Edition - Monthly $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.