By Australian Canoeing Limited
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Paddle Prep has been designed for all those that are new to paddlesports or those that are already hooked on this great life long activity.
Paddle Prep has a goal to educate and inform people on safety matters to make them better, safer paddlers and encourage people to have more fun on the water.
- Research what equipment you may need for your type of paddling
- Find weather, tides, swell and river levels for your paddling location
- Prepare, save and email your Trip intentions to a friend
- Find equipment lists for day and overnight trips
- Search for national and state paddling and maritime organisations
- Search for training providers and Australian Canoeing Instructors
- Demonstration of paddle strokes and rescues
- Top tips before going paddling
- Search for places to go paddling around Australia
What's New in Version 2.0
Various bug fixes.
Home image consistent with other Paddle Prep publications.
SUP and Canoe skills videos.
River Gradings page.
Updates and additions to Contacts page.
Float Plan enhancements:
- Validation before saving.
- Enabled sortable waypoints.
- Waypoints selectable via dragging marker on map.
- Photos of craft now selectable.
- Float Plan now in PDF format and enhanced with Craft images and location map.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Oct 25, 2016
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 17.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Australian Canoeing Limited
- © 2016 Australian Canoeing Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.