With over a million listings available each month, PadMapper has something for everyone. Whether you're a recent college grad on a budget looking for your first cheap place or a seasoned renter searching for a penthouse in the big city, you’ll be able to hunt apartments that fit your budget.
Using PadMapper is pretty awesome:
• Find listings for roommates and sublets: Now anyone can reach our network of millions of renters on PadMapper or Zumper to list their room, apartment, or other shared accommodations for free.
• Avoid scams and shenanigans: Kiss questionable listings goodbye because we protect you with a anti-spam algorithm to make sure only high-quality, legitimate listings are posted. We'll help you hunt apartments with ease.
• Find the perfect place: We make it easy to find exactly what you want. Ballin' on a budget? Filter your apartment search by price, so you don't exceed your monthly rent budget. Hunting for apartments with a big family? Specify the number of bedrooms & bathrooms you need. Looking for an upscale apartment? Tap filters for doorman, a pool, a roof deck, and many more amenities. Bringing Fido or Fluffy? We can help you find a pet friendly place for them too.
• Save your favorites for later. Once you’ve narrowed down your top choices, simply save and come back to them later.
• Contact PadMapper and Zumper landlords quickly. One tap connects you to landlords once you find the place you want. No broker fees. Search for no fee apartments for rent in NYC, Chicago, Boston, LA, San Francisco, Toronto, Montreal, and anywhere else in the U.S. and Canada!
• Reach PadMapper's network of millions of renters by listing your room, apartment, or other shared accommodations for free. Confidently post and search listings for roommates and sublets on PadMapper knowing we protect you from spam and scams.
We've been receiving some great reviews:
"I was feeling very discouraged about finding an apartment, until a friend told me about PadMapper. It's been extremely helpful in seeing a LOT more availability in one place, rather than trying to seek out multiple websites and/or spending hours on end driving up and down streets to see if I see any signs." — HogFanMich *****
"I've been using PadMapper for the past several years, and am so glad that they've released this new iPhone app. It's a lot faster than any other app at searching for apartments and always my go to for when my lease is up." — EdwardStarcraft *****
"Don't know what I'd do without it! Thank you for your service. I LOVE this app! Thank you." — Li-n-Luv-n *****
Connect with us online!
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/1/117744481471406949054/about
We love to hear from you! Reach out to us with feedback or questions about PadMapper or Zumper at email@example.com.
· Bug Fixes & General Improvements ·
We're always trying to make the app better. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or feedback!
Ratings and Reviews
Use ROOMI instead!
This was impossible to use and I got no help when I emailed them. My Facebook account has always been attached to my old college email address. PadMapper uses your Facebook profile to “validate” who you are and will not let you change the email address from the Facebook email address. When I tried to set up another account with my actual email address, they again asked to verify with Facebook and rejected my listing because my profile was already tied to another account. So now I have no way to create a listing with a working email attached to it. I’ve tried to delete my previous account to no avail. Also the idea that you can only post from your iPhone is inconvenient and unnecessary. I very much recommend everyone here try Roomi instead. You validate who you are with government issues IDs and you can perform a background check.
Easy to use found a place quick!
I have tried all kinds of apps and sites to find places but padmapper is the best! I found an apartment in my first day of looking with padmapper. Also the places I contacted through the app actually got back to me quickly unlike other sites I’ve tried.
It’s super easy to use and it turns properties you’ve already looked at a different color on the map (this sounds stupid until you’ve spent weeks looking at maps) I would 100% recommend this to anyone looking for a place. I’ll use it again when I move for sure!
I was wondering why nobody was contacting me about my rental listing. Then I realized that the account re-linked itself to my FB email address, which is not a real email account. I tried changing my FB email, but it won't let me. I tried making a new Padmapper account in my husband's name, but I must have typed the wrong password the first time; after attempting to link his FB account, it asked me to input the password again. I put in the password and it was wrong. I tried to change the password and it asks for the old one. I am literally ready to bang my head against a wall.
I don't think they have customer service either, so now it is likely impossible for me to list anything on there. Screw this app and the headache it brings.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.