Page Booth is an easy to use website screenshot tool. It creates full page images of any website and stores it in the Page Booth library. All snapshots can be exported to JPEG, PNG and TIFF image formats.
Page Booth is perfect for all web designers and developers who need to show complete pages to colleagues and customers upfront or who simply want to take snapshots of the evolution of a page design.
Page Booth is also perfect for people who like to collect different web pages for inspiration and store them for later - the integrated Page Booth library makes it easy to browse and even return to a page later on.
Page Booth 2.6 now supports screen dimension for all new iPhones and iPads. As many of you love using it - Page Booth now works seamlessly with macOS Mojave Dark Mode. This latest version also introduces multiple language support.
Ratings and Reviews
Need a lot of work
The app screenshot looks good in app store, but the It doesn’t really work.
- you are not able to preview it using space key and it doesn’t integrate the preview, so the preview experience is terrible (not able to do 1:1 preview).
- you can’t easy delete file, you need to right click to delete instead of using keyboard shortcut.
- The most important thing is. Capture responsive site is not working. It doesn’t carpture the width you resized. and there is no preset for width/devices.
I will suggest to hold off buying before the developer actually make this works actually work instead of prototype like this.
- Pengsquare UG (haftungsbeschraenkt)
- 432.7 KB
- macOS 10.13.0 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Pengsquare UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.